Bad
Good

To the person who wrote the review dated July 2, 2013.... You state that you volunteer for events, this is not directed at you personal, but WHAT EVENTS are you speaking of. One of my biggest complaints is that there is no involvement, no events, functions, dances (6-8 only) and no other activities. The PTA is bare bones and other than the book sale fundraiser, there in not much going on

We have a child in this school. We are pretty involved, volunteering and helping out with events. Like any school in the past few years, they have endured budget cuts which have caused some hard decisions. However, I believe the school is pretty good and the teachers we have experienced thus far are certainly in it for the kids. We like the schools.

Over the last 2 yrs we have been at this school I am completely disgusted this school that has takes no responsiblity of error but will gladly show you why the problem resonates with someone else. Teachers get paid to teach not assign blame. It is so upsetting to see the decimate placed on students self esteem due to teachers and staff at the byram intermediate school. We are moving to avoid having to remain in this school district!

I regret having my children at this school. The principal is not one who I find objective and I find that the school tolerates unacceptable behavior and makes excuses for its students. I have never been disappointed in a school, but this school is the absolute worst!!!

This school is wonderful! I love being a student here. The only thing they could fix up a bit is the actul school itself. It is kind of gross because the ceiling tiles have a lot of water stains on them. But overall i like this school.

I like being a student here. The teachers teach us well and we get a mutitude of extra activities to be active in: sports, the school newspaper, and graphic arts. Our principal is always there.

I am very disappointed in the schools outlook on cultural differences and how they do not have a cirriculum or activities to promote diversity. The extra activities are only geared towards sports, and there should be more that children can explore through the school.

New Administration who took over Jack Leonard Principal and Darlene Markman Assistant Principal have changed the culture in the school to one of support, and help. A student can get help directly from Mrs. Markman when struggling with a subject, peers, teachers. I am very happy that Mrs. Markman cares about me and all her students. My sixth grade teachers were the best and helped me turn around from being depressed and sick to being a good student because they cared and this included the nurse who I was mad at in the beginning of 6th grade but I now thank her too for helping me. I miss you all.

Last modified Byram Twp Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.