PK-4 & Ungraded
Stanhope, NJ

Byram Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted July 02, 2013
We have had two children go through this school (one still in), one needed some extra help due to a slight disability. We have found the school to be helpful, and the teachers we have had have been a very positive experience in our childrens' life. We like it here.

Posted December 01, 2009
This school is wonderful. We moved here because of the school system. Boy are we glad. My son is in second grade ADHD and PDD-NOS, he gets all the help he deserves. They really go out of their way to help. I love all his teachers. Unfortunately Principal Podgurski suffered a stroke and is no longer there. But The new principal Mrs Workman is absolutely great

Byram Lakes Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
Excellent school with dedicated teachers and staff.

Posted October 08, 2009

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted April 08, 2006
Byram Lakes school is absolutely wonderful. The principal Dr.Podgurski is the best. He takes the time to get involved with all the children and he seems to know all the children and he is always available. Two of my three children have attended this school and I have no complaints. Dr.Podgurski even took the time to show my step daughter around and encourage her dream of early childhood development. My children have received a superior education from the Byram school system. My children have been taught all the fundamentals and more to help them achieve all of their dreams.

Byram Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2006
This is a brand new school that was just built 3 years ago-beautiful classrooms-great playground equipment. A great group of people in the office staff and principal. My experience is limited primarily to the PSD program, which was brand new 3 years ago. It seems there are plenty of opportunities for parent involvement in the school-teachers and staff encourage it (but don't make you feel bad if you can't!) There's the usual 'school politics' you encounter almost anywhere. But, overall I've been pretty impressed with the level of care and education my child has received at the school.

Byram Lakes Elementary School
11 Mansfield Drive, Stanhope, NJ  07874
Last modified Byram Lakes Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Byram Lakes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top