Posted October 26, 2013
Quality education and an excellent community of fellow Christians! The education here is rigorous and challenging but excellent, and well-worth it! This school's motto, "Building a Legacy of Christian Leaders" is exactly what the SCCA community strives to do in all its efforts. Whether it be academics, classroom experiences, counsel, extracurricular activities, or service projects, what I like most about SCCA is that this school teaches its students how to think, so that they can continue learning their entire lives, as well as giving them a wonderful mix of experiences and activities for growing socially and spiritually! Everyone who attends should know the overall goal at SCCA, because that's the motivation behind student life and faculty life every day. I would like to see SCCA grow! The education, the community, and the goal at SCCA are phenomenal things in a school, and I believe that it has the potential to have great investment in the next generation of Christian leaders.

Posted October 26, 2013
Truly an amazing school! I am a graduate from SCCA & I know for a fact that my family's decision to attend SCCA was the right choice. I transferred here my 11th grade year and even in those couple years SCCA's teachers and administrators taught me more than I could ever have imagined I could in two years- within the classroom and beyond it! I loved being a part of this wonderful community, dove into the education and took part in as many extracurricular activities and groups as possible, including orchestra, golf, drama, choir and yearbook! While having a full and an incredibly rigorous curriculum, all education and extracurricular activities are based in the truths of the Word. The education here at SCCA is well-worth the hard work, but the extremely supportive, caring, and loving staff is what I love the most. The teachers LOVE to teach and the teachers LOVE their students beyond the classroom. This is the thing that keeps us alumni visiting the campus all the time!

Posted January 11, 2013
We attended this academy for nearly 6 years. The day we learned we had to move we knew the hardest part would be leaving behind Stratford Classical Christian Academy. This school by far has the best academics in Southern NJ. The teachers love the students and they care about the details. We have moved to another Classical School down south and miss so many things about Stratford.

Posted January 04, 2013
Stratford Classical Christian Academy is a K-12 school in South Jersey, which has a rigorous, challenging curriculum taught from a biblical worldview that is based on the proven method of the medieval Trivium. It fosters a vibrant community of learning and a family friendly atmosphere. The school has the best teachers and top quality staff that are both highly trained and motivated to develop students into cultural leaders. SCCA offers a variety of top notch extracurricular activities including choir, instrumental ensemble, mock trial, fencing, basketball, track and field, soccer and drama. This institution works with homeschool families as well. It welcomes families from all ethnic groups and a diversity of Church backgrounds. SCCA is a committed member of the Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS), which holds schools to the highest standards. Visit the school's website at njclassical.com and make an RSVP to an Open House.

Posted November 13, 2012
Truly an excellent school! We are confident that our decision to send our children to SCCA was the right choice. While we live in an excellent school district, the curriculum paled in comparison to SCCA. The teachers and administrators at SCCA are extremely supportive. The staff genuinely cares about the children!

Posted December 16, 2011
I am the parent of a Kindergartner at SCCA. We were referred to SCCA by several parents with children at SCCA, who spoke very highly of the school (one of which is a former educator). While our son is still early in his school "career" we've already seen an impact on him. He has continued the social growth started at his pre-school and he's bolder in his participation in group activities where in the past he was reluctant, choosing instead to watch. We've seen him gain confidence in applying the things he's learning at school in new ways once school day is over, clearly an indicator that SCCA is reinforcing his successes. From what we've seen in other classrooms, that is the case for all of the students. The academic program is well thought out and rigorous, but appropriate for the children allowing them to stretch intellectually. We have been very pleased with the interaction of the teacher and the administration (communication is copious at SCCA) and they seem genuinely interested in working with the parents to give each child the best education. Many schools and teachers say they are invested in the children's success, but at SCCA we can see that this is truly the case.

Posted September 16, 2011
My son attends. we love it and he loves it. It is truley a top of the line education. More advanced than any school in the area. The teachers are so caring and LOVE to teach.

Posted June 04, 2009
I have two children at the academy. They both came from catholic school educatiion. My children have excelled here. The curriculum is challenging and the children are alway's excited to go to school. We love it!

Stratford Classical Christian Academy
710 Laurel Rd., Stratford, NJ  08084
Last modified Stratford Classical Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Stratford Classical Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.