9-12 & Ungraded
Sussex, NJ
Students enrolled: 1,087

Posted November 07, 2014
I am so grateful having my son attends HP Regional HS. The school provides various extra curricular activities that help students tap their inner talents and skills. The teachers are very supportive of their students and help them achieve success in school. High Point brings out the best in my son. No regret of sending him to this school. More power to HP.

Posted October 02, 2014
High Point is a great school. My son is thriving at this new school as a freshman. High Point offers a wide range of extra curricular activities and clubs. The teachers are wonderful and really care about each individual child. I am proud my child is a student here.

High Point Regional High School 2

Posted December 12, 2007

Posted October 30, 2007

Posted September 14, 2006
- a former student
It? s all a matter of opinion. I think High Point is a great school! I went there my freshman year and fell in love with it. The teachers and staff are excellent at this school. Teachers do a great job with explaining the material. It was honored a Blue Ribbon during the 97-98 school year. Blue Ribbon Schools are in the top 3% of the nation for best public education. High Point has one of the highest graduation and lowest drop out rates in the nation. High Point? s drop out rate is 2% which is about 28 students each year. And about 97% of all students graduate. I would strongly recommend this school to anyone for they will have an opportunity to Achieve Academically. School comparison; www.chadsweatherchat.com/ERDP.html

Posted September 21, 2005
A great school for all students no matter what their learning abilities are. Each is challenged to their level. Extracurricular activities are available for all with dedicated staff assistance.This school is great... a hidden treasure in rural New Jersey.

High Point Regional High School 3

Posted August 03, 2005

Posted April 27, 2005
- a former student
I attended High Point for four years. The teachers are wonderful, I remain in touch with several of them. I think high school is a very difficult time for a lot of children and no matter what type of student, athlete, or person, a child is, there is a teacher in that building that can relate. I always tell people although the actual school is wonderful from the rolling hills for us to play sports on, to the immacuately kept insides, and homemade soup in the cafeteria (a favorite of mine) I always felt I learned more from my teachers as people than the books they taught from.

High Point Regional High School 1

Posted January 08, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school for half of freshman year. This school is a joke. The administration is horrible. Alot of the teachers are racist. The drop out rate is high. The do not provide a safe environment. There is more hanging out than work going on. The rules are not enforced and they have no control over the students.

High Point Regional High School 4

Posted February 28, 2004
Excellent school with teachers and support staff that truly care about the students. The school gives students the forum to expand their horizons while providing them with great education.

High Point Regional High School
299 Pidgeon Hill Road, Sussex, NJ  07461
Last modified High Point Regional High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High Point Regional High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top