Bad
Good

Both my children went here, teachers were great and they both had a wonderful experience with all grades and learned a lot. I always was included in their education and always got extra help if needed a just overall great school.

My child who is an average student who has always been 'proficient' in both Math and Writing, is now in 7th grade, and still struggling with reading and writing. Hopefully they have revamped their archaic, ineffective and inconsistent Reading/Writing curriculum. I have had to spend a lot of money on tutors for skills that should've been learned in earlier years. When I made mention of this to the administrators they blew it off, so I was left to start the tutoring in 4th grade. If more parents didn't settle for grades, rather than education, this wouldn't be the norm.

My son loves this school. He has straight A's, works hard, plays hard. This has always been the top rated school in town for a reason.

As a teacher at Cedar Grove School,I am proud of our 4th grade teachers. Thank you for acknowledging them

Love this school!!! Great teachers. Great administrators. Our kids are so lucky to have adults that care about their success in the classroom and front office.

I have a son in there now and daughter who used to attend there. They employ excellent teachers who are wonderful with the kids.

Great teachers, great administators, great staff!

I attended Cedar Grove and both my children, sorry too see that both my kids will no longer be in this school for the '08 '09 year. They are both now going into 7th and 6th grade. This school is so personable , great teachers and staff, nice programs available for all ages. I really felt that this was a more close -comfortable type school. Not congested and overfilled like most regular public schools around.

Cedar Grove is a terrific school. We had three of our children there at one point. This summer we moved to another state so sadly our two children who were still at Cedar Grove had to transfer. Caring, concerned teachers and a top academic program led by competent administrators were the hallmarks of Cedar Grove. The children who move into the area within the boundaries of Cedar Grove are fortunate indeed.

What a wonderful school! We just moved to a new home in this area over the summer and our two children were registered for Cedar Grove. Both the principal and assistant were so welcoming and caring. We are so pleased with our children's teachers. You can tell that they both love their work. The academics are rigorous, yet the children are carefully taught for understanding. I am very impressed by the math program the school uses. There are many special prgrams for the children and a great playground and outdoor atmosphere.

Last modified Cedar Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.