East Dover Elementary School 3

Posted February 21, 2014
My son attended this school from k-6 and I found the teachers to be caring and good at their job, however my son was bullies for two years with nothing done until he ended up with a concussion. Than we only got an apology from the child. The bullying then stopped for him and they started on his best friend. I was also disappointed with the lunch with the principle program. Seems the only ones having lunch with the principle were the bad children.

East Dover Elementary School 3

Posted December 11, 2008

Posted October 04, 2008

Posted September 13, 2008
This is our first year in East Dover Elementary, my kids and I loved the school the teachers and staff work wonder for our childrens they have all kinds things do for the kids. We're very please and happy with the school.

Posted April 10, 2006

East Dover Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2006
East Dover is a very friendly school. My two daughters have been very happy there. We have found that although the teaching staff is excellent as well as the administration, the classes are too large. It's fine for a student who does well, there are advanced placement programs. And for the student that need a lot of help, there is extra help provided. We seem to fall in the crack. Each of my girls need a little more attention than what can be offered in class. Unfortuneatly we will be enrolling in a private school in the Fall, where more attention can be given.

Posted April 16, 2005
I think East Dover is a great school. I love this school very much and have been here since kindergarten. I am now in 6th grade and there is a lot of great teachers here, the principal is nice but firm when she needs to be, and there is many organizations for parents and extra-curricular activities. East Dover Elementary is a great school and I know this from experience.

East Dover Elementary School
725 Vaughn Avenue, Toms River, NJ  08753
Last modified East Dover Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Dover Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.