Bad
Good

I have three children that attend The HOOP and we've had nothing but a great experience. The principal is very involved with the students and we've never had a bad teacher, the whole staff really cares about the students. One of our children is in a special needs class and we are very pleased with his progress over the years. We are moving after this school year and very sad to leave such a great school, but happy our kids started their education at Hooper.

I am very happy with the progress my child has made in this school. I think the teachers are fabulous but would like to see more extra curricular and fine arts added to the program of this school. It is important that kids grow up being well rounded .

I could honestly say that both my kids experience with the faculty,pto, staff and the school itself has been nothing but great. The kids enjoy going to school, both are involved in after school activities.

Not happy with the attitudes of certain teachers. I feel a particular teacher expects too much from young children. I feel there is not enough help offered to children with learning difficulties.

Last modified Hooper Ave Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.