PK-5 & Ungraded
Toms River, NJ

North Dover Elementary School

Posted March 28, 2008
My son has been attending North Dover since kindergaten. He has had wonderful teachers who do everything and anything for him to do well. He had a speech problem when we moved here and after only 2 months of speech therapy he spoke perfectly! The faculty is caring compasionate and will go above and beyond. If I would have had such teachers I would have done much better. North Dover is clean, well mainatined classical music is piped throughout all day in the hallways. The children seem to be from a more upperclass group therefore making it a wonderful expereince all around! The principal is always on hand to help as well as all the staff.

North Dover Elementary School 3

Posted February 22, 2008
Unfortunately, this school is not what it once was. The teachers and administration are wonderful, but with the growth of the area of the area, class sizes have continued to grow with no additional classrooms added. Fifth grade classes approach 30 children. Due to the large number of Senior citizens in town, budgets are regularly defeated, ...

North Dover Elementary School 5

Posted April 25, 2003
My two children are attending North Dover Elementary School. We have found that the Principal is very professional and personable. My children have had great teachers. They have challenged my children to be the best students they can be and have helped them build their self-esteem. My wife and I wanted to live here because the Toms River School District has a great reputation. We are very pleased with our decision based on our experience with the teachers and staff of North Dover Elementary. Our children are excelling academically.

North Dover Elementary School
1759 New Hampshire Avenue, Toms River, NJ  08753
Last modified North Dover Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Dover Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top