Bad
Good

Love this school,teachers,principal and secretary are all awesome my son is loving first grade and loves his teacher Mrs.doviak she is a great teacher loving caring and is always helping Jayden learn

SIlver Bay is a great school! I attended this school myself 15 years ago. My son is now in the 1st grade and is learning so much so quickly. Mrs. Doviak is a great teacher and sends home weekly progress reports to keep us in the loop. I'm so happy my son is at such a wonderful school.

Why do you love Silver Bay Elementary School? I love Silver Bay Elemntary School because the wonderful cirriculum they have for all of the students and the teachers are really involved with teaching the kids.

My son had Mrs. Turnbach for 2nd grade. She was outstanding. My son loved her. Third grade was a different story. We are hoping for a much better 4th grade. He appears to be off to a good start. The dark haired secretary is a sweetheart. The other two leave much to be desired. The new Principal is very good. The Vice Principal can be condescending at times.

I love this school! I went to elementary school there 25 years ago and my 7 year old daughter is in first grade there! She absolutely loves the school, and loves her teacher!

I love Silver Bay It has awsome teachers im a student that went to silver bay 2 years ago i waz there for 5 years

Excellent school- very caring teachers, school nurses and principal (Mr. Pizza you will be missed!).

My daughter is in the special education program, all the teachers are wonderful and understanding! My daughter and I will miss all of you. Dawn W.

Last modified Silver Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.