K-5 & Ungraded
Toms River, NJ

Silver Bay Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2011
SIlver Bay is a great school! I attended this school myself 15 years ago. My son is now in the 1st grade and is learning so much so quickly. Mrs. Doviak is a great teacher and sends home weekly progress reports to keep us in the loop. I'm so happy my son is at such a wonderful school.

Posted April 21, 2010
Why do you love Silver Bay Elementary School? I love Silver Bay Elemntary School because the wonderful cirriculum they have for all of the students and the teachers are really involved with teaching the kids.

Silver Bay Elementary School 3

Posted September 08, 2009
My son had Mrs. Turnbach for 2nd grade. She was outstanding. My son loved her. Third grade was a different story. We are hoping for a much better 4th grade. He appears to be off to a good start. The dark haired secretary is a sweetheart. The other two leave much to be desired. The new Principal is very good. The Vice Principal can be condescending at times.

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted March 20, 2009
I love this school! I went to elementary school there 25 years ago and my 7 year old daughter is in first grade there! She absolutely loves the school, and loves her teacher!

Posted July 18, 2008
I love Silver Bay It has awsome teachers im a student that went to silver bay 2 years ago i waz there for 5 years

Posted July 07, 2008
Excellent school- very caring teachers, school nurses and principal (Mr. Pizza you will be missed!).

Posted October 03, 2007

Posted October 26, 2006
My daughter is in the special education program, all the teachers are wonderful and understanding! My daughter and I will miss all of you. Dawn W.

Posted August 08, 2005

Silver Bay Elementary School
100 Silver Bay Road, Toms River, NJ  08753
Last modified Silver Bay Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Bay Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top