St Joseph Grade School 5

Posted March 03, 2012
St Joes is a wonderful school that provides an an outstanding Christ-centered education. An excellent, supportive learning environment has been provided for our child.

St Joseph Grade School 3

Posted February 28, 2012
The teachers at St. Joe's are really caring. We're a military family moving around from school to school. Catholic schools is one of the stabilities I can give my children. I must say from the review before this one I have encountered several problems with my one son in the lower grades, but the teachers, assist prinicipal Ms. "J", Ms."D"& Rainbow Group Ms."M" is an asset that can trumph the other things that happen here. Parents of some of the children might have them here for reasons other then the christian-catholic environment, for status or traditions, so they forget/or don't know what Catholic schools have as their center core values. My daughter is in 6th grade & having a fabulous year. What we learned as a familiy the schiool is only as good as it's community. The children are products of their homelife and as the saying goes a few bad apples can spoil the barrel. So, as for a school that is founded on catholic-christian morals, it would be a great place for a child to grow. Maybe your child can be the example of a well mannered, unspoiled catholic respectful student where ever you choose for them go to school

St Joseph Grade School 2

Posted September 23, 2009

St Joseph Grade School 4

Posted September 17, 2009
Love the feeling of family and having Jesus in my childrens life every day

St Joseph Grade School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school is great because we educate the 'whole person'...academically and spiritually. It is a loving community that our children flourish in.

St Joseph Grade School 5

Posted September 16, 2009

St Joseph Grade School 4

Posted August 31, 2009
As a parent of 4 children 3 graduated from St Joes and one still in St Joes I have been very very pleased with the education and values my children have learned in their many years spent at there. Two are now in college and are very intelligent, hard working kids with a compassionate heart towards others. There are things they receive there that you cannot put a price tag on and that is 'GOD'. I have one child with a learning disability as well that has flourished to be an honor student in high-school and am most thankful for the compassionate teachers he had at St. JOes. As far as the playground my children have had many memories made on recess playground. I have found that when people pay tuitition they want to run the school their way and have more of a say. I luv stjgs.

St Joseph Grade School 0

Posted June 13, 2009
I am a student at st. Joseph's grade school . I have been there since the 3rd. Grade. All of the students are very welcoming and every teacher is different. The classes are so so. Not to difficult not to easy. I have to say the principal does worry about us but not as much a she should. The best part about the end of the year is that they give you a booklet to post all your comments, concerns, and requests.

St Joseph Grade School 3

Posted February 17, 2009

St Joseph Grade School 2

Posted June 17, 2008
Saint Joseph Grade School excelled in teaching excellent moral Catholic values. But I feel that the acedemics were taught overall poorly and the teachers would rather keep the children quiet than teach thm studies. Also, as the tuition is rising, it is becoming extremely hard to possibly afford to send chilren there. On top of the almost impossible tuition there are constant fundraising papers being sent home plus the cost of uniforms. Some teachers I felt really strived to give the childeren a good education, others were just looking forward to retirment! I definetly preferred public school.

St Joseph Grade School