K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This is one if the best schools around. The entire school community is kind, caring and compassionate. Sending our child here was the BEST decision we made! Everyone from the director down to the cafeteria workers truly love the children. Love the Christ-centered education they provide. Thank you SJGS !

Poor kids don't have a playground to play on. All worried about the way u look not how Much you learn. The older grades they have lockers with names and just babyish stuff. It's nothing like a real middle school for these kids to grow. The assistant princaple is selfish and rude. Not a school I recommend there's nothing fun to let the kids grow. The poor kindgergarteners get 10 minutes outside and 30 minutes lunch! Who does that!!! It's ridiculous!! No markers in school? Still got the old chalk boards!!! Please send your kids to the public school it is much better!!!!

Develops character: Disagree

I do not think the school offers and developed honesty integrity and fairness and students because the way it is so strongly focus on one thing which is mostly moneymaking and checking uniforms all the time on my poor kids it's not necessary for all these things to interrupt the academics because they should be learning how to teach correctly

Horrible school. Rude people and bad role models not somewhere I would want to send my kids

St Joes is a wonderful school that provides an an outstanding Christ-centered education. An excellent, supportive learning environment has been provided for our child.

The teachers at St. Joe's are really caring. We're a military family moving around from school to school. Catholic schools is one of the stabilities I can give my children. I must say from the review before this one I have encountered several problems with my one son in the lower grades, but the teachers, assist prinicipal Ms. "J", Ms."D"& Rainbow Group Ms."M" is an asset that can trumph the other things that happen here. Parents of some of the children might have them here for reasons other then the christian-catholic environment, for status or traditions, so they forget/or don't know what Catholic schools have as their center core values. My daughter is in 6th grade & having a fabulous year. What we learned as a familiy the schiool is only as good as it's community. The children are products of their homelife and as the saying goes a few bad apples can spoil the barrel. So, as for a school that is founded on catholic-christian morals, it would be a great place for a child to grow. Maybe your child can be the example of a well mannered, unspoiled catholic respectful student where ever you choose for them go to school

Love the feeling of family and having Jesus in my childrens life every day

Our school is great because we educate the 'whole person'...academically and spiritually. It is a loving community that our children flourish in.

As a parent of 4 children 3 graduated from St Joes and one still in St Joes I have been very very pleased with the education and values my children have learned in their many years spent at there. Two are now in college and are very intelligent, hard working kids with a compassionate heart towards others. There are things they receive there that you cannot put a price tag on and that is 'GOD'. I have one child with a learning disability as well that has flourished to be an honor student in high-school and am most thankful for the compassionate teachers he had at St. JOes. As far as the playground my children have had many memories made on recess playground. I have found that when people pay tuitition they want to run the school their way and have more of a say. I luv stjgs.

I am a student at st. Joseph's grade school . I have been there since the 3rd. Grade. All of the students are very welcoming and every teacher is different. The classes are so so. Not to difficult not to easy. I have to say the principal does worry about us but not as much a she should. The best part about the end of the year is that they give you a booklet to post all your comments, concerns, and requests.

Last modified St Joseph Grade School is a Private school that serves grades K-8