Grace and Peace Academy and Pr 4

Posted April 23, 2008
My child has attended this school (GAPA) for 2 years. We have traveled a long and difficult road before finding and receiving 'grace' and compassion at GAPA. This school provided to my son challenges, structure and responsibilities and not to mention top notch education. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone. We are now embarking on a difficult decision to find another school, for my child will be entering into Middle School and he has expressed great interest in playing team sports, which, GAPA does not offer. If GAPA had the extracirricular activities needed to further challenge and fulfill my child's needs, we would stay there.

Grace and Peace Academy and Pr 3

Posted September 28, 2005

Grace and Peace Academy and Pr 5

Posted July 15, 2005
My children love this school. Every child is treated with care and love. Education is well beyond the other children we know that attend public schools. All children read in kindergarten and the math is very challenging but every class is small and usually have 2 teachers so the kids receive excellent attention and discipline. I highly recommend this school for anyone who is looking for a great education in a safe enviroment.

Grace and Peace Academy and Pr 5

Posted September 20, 2004
I had learned how wonderful this school was thru friends who attend the Church of Grace & Peace and prayed for 2 years that God would supply the funds to send my daughter to Grace & Peace Academy (GAPA). Well, my prayers have been answered and GAPA has been such a blessing to my family. GAPA's teachers and principal treat the children with respect and love, the children receive structure and discipline which is integral to our youth (which they are not receiving in public schools these days) and the curriculum is advanced and challenging. To say I am pleased with this school is an understatement. In public school my daughter has always been on the honor roll and learning comes very easy to her. At GAPA, she is being challenged and has to work for her grades (which are still honor roll material). I thank God for this school.

Grace and Peace Academy and Pr
1563 Old Freehold Rd., Toms River, NJ  08755
Last modified Grace and Peace Academy and Pr is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Grace and Peace Academy and Pr Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top