PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have seen the individual attention the children receive in this school I absolutely appreciate that. Being that is a smaller classes. I see it impossible for a students needs being unattended.

Develops character: Strongly agree

any and every time I walk into the school (always announced being that all doors are locked which is a great thing) and see a student. I have been greeted with a smile and a hello. I see children of higher grades interacting with the little ones and its just such a great sight, especially when they share a laugh and hold hands and pray together.

My two little ones have attended this academy since preschool. I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with the academic and religious education they are receiving. They are welcomed with a smile and greeted by their names at the door. KNOWING THAT MY KIDS ARE IN A SAFE ENVIROMENT is the most satisfying feeling I can not express it enough. When I see the 7th and 8th graders holding the hands of the preschoolers and taking them to prayer and taking care of there fellow school mate just makes my heart feel so warm ,, I am very grateful for this school, its staff, teachers aides and parents that care so much to make this school amazing ,,, and I look forward to many years to come.

I transferred my daughter to this school because the school she was attending was not treating her good, and the teaching was terrible. This is her first year at the Academy and so far I haven't had a problem. I hope next year will be the same. By the way, her teacher is a blessing and the principle very caring.

I think it is a wonderful school. The teachers are very caring and the academics are very challenging. I am very happy sending my 2 children there.

Excellent school, my kids have been there for 2 years and I love the teachers and the principal. This school is a great school.

My child has been here from Pre K and is now graduating. What a great experience for any child. Great teachers. Great discipline. A well rounded experience for children and parents.

A great learning experience for kids of all ages from Pre K throught 8th grade. Teachers are great.

i have been very happy with the teachers my children have had they've been great, but i wish the school would have more extracurricular activities for the kids.

I am happy with this school. My daughter completed kindergarten. The teacher was disciplined. Hence, this allowed the children to learn a lot.

Last modified Academy Of St Francis Of Assisi is a Private school that serves grades PK-8