Posted November 20, 2014
I transferred my daughter to this school because the school she was attending was not treating her good, and the teaching was terrible. This is her first year at the Academy and so far I haven't had a problem. I hope next year will be the same. By the way, her teacher is a blessing and the principle very caring.

Posted December 15, 2011
I think it is a wonderful school. The teachers are very caring and the academics are very challenging. I am very happy sending my 2 children there.

Posted September 22, 2011
Excellent school, my kids have been there for 2 years and I love the teachers and the principal. This school is a great school.

Posted September 21, 2011
My child has been here from Pre K and is now graduating. What a great experience for any child. Great teachers. Great discipline. A well rounded experience for children and parents.

Posted September 21, 2011
A great learning experience for kids of all ages from Pre K throught 8th grade. Teachers are great.

Academy Of St Francis Of Assisi 0

Posted February 26, 2010
i have been very happy with the teachers my children have had they've been great, but i wish the school would have more extracurricular activities for the kids.

Posted July 25, 2009
I am happy with this school. My daughter completed kindergarten. The teacher was disciplined. Hence, this allowed the children to learn a lot.

Posted January 16, 2008

Academy Of St Francis Of Assisi 0

Posted January 02, 2008
they are very nice and caring

Posted December 06, 2005

Academy Of St Francis Of Assisi
400 Totowa Road, Totowa, NJ  07512
Last modified Academy Of St Francis Of Assisi is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Academy Of St Francis Of Assisi Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top