PK-8 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Posted August 01, 2013
We have some great children that come out of this school and go to high and graduate and go to college. I wish we had more parent involvement.

Posted August 19, 2011
This school is extremely disorganized. The pick up and drop off routine for elementary school students is chaotic. Traffic is not controlled, so that parents are parking in the middle of the street. Crossing Guards and even School Officials are smoking cigarettes around the children. I've asked friends to pick up my children for me just to see if they would have an issue, and of course they did not. They were able to just call the child from the line and walk away without so much as a glance from the teacher. My kidswill not have breakfast at the school anymore. I once complained about a carton of milk that was over sell by date by one day and that my son complained tasted sour. They did not replace milk with fresh ones afterward. As far as the teachers themselves are concerned, I am very pleased with the results. Excellent staff. It is however late August and I've yet to recieve any papers from the school as to their new teachers or school supplies. I think ths school is in dire need of a better parent involvement. I would like to see things such as open houses and open classroom days where the children display their work.

Hedgepeth Williams School 5

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted June 09, 2007

Hedgepeth Williams School 5

Posted May 27, 2007
Well, I graduated already but it was a pretty good school for the most part. every no and then they would have a fight but doesn't every school. the teachers were really nice and helpful and they have lots of choices for subjects which is good.

Hedgepeth Williams School
301 Gladstone Avenue, Trenton, NJ  08629
Last modified Hedgepeth Williams School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hedgepeth Williams School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top