Bad
Good

As a student at Grace A. Dunn middle school, I have experienced many different subjects like the students running around crazy or how loud they get. The school has a small portion of students that behave well and these students also get good grades. The other students at this school behave like animals, they run around, they are loud, and some dis- respect their teachers and classmates. The school is great and has a lot of potential to help these students achieve their goals. This is why I rate Dunn as 4 stars. * * * *

This school is terrible. Students run around the school like it's a playground. And they don't even get punished for it. There was also a student who got stabbed with a pencil by another student until they bled. The students are horrible influences.

This school is a complete disaster. The students are totally out of control & the staff have no idea what to do about it. Students get jumped & bullied on a regular basis. The disciplinary issues take center stage instead of learning. I panicked when it was my child's time to go there. I had to enroll him in private school because I could not imagine him attending this school. As a parent, I suggest you do whatever it takes to keep your child out of this school.

This is a truly great school I give it 5 stars. My teachers were very persistent, they would never give up on a student no matter how ignorant a student was

My son had attened Dunn and the school system did not work well with placing him in a class that will meet his needs. I also had to move to PA and now he is doing well with his IEP's and just meeting his needs. For Trenton to be the capital state of NJ you would think they would want the best for our children. Its just has gotten worse and no wonder why our future generation looks for the streets to take care of them. Because the people that should make a difference in there lives far as teachers could care less if they learn. I send my kids to school to learn not to be just placed in a class. I hope that the school board gets there act together and do something about this.

I love this school i learned alot at this school and no i'm doing better than i did before i come 2 that school i just wanna say thank u dunn middle school for help me and teaching me what i need 2 know

This school is okay. But the teachers are so ignorant. They give you a textbook and tell you here do the work, and when your failing they say you should have tried harder.

This school is so nice no problems and the principal is the best one there is she takes care of the children like her own.

I think Dunn is terrible. They do not work one on one with children that need help.I provided my email address and three different PH numbers the first week of school and asked my son's teachers to keep me posted if he falls behind in his work.No one notified me he was failing.I found out he was failing @ the Parent/Teacher Conference. I recently moved to PA just so my son could be in a better school district.He has been in PA schools for 2 months and he is passing all his classes.

Last modified Grace A Dunn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.