K-5 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Franklin Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2013
I was very proud of my daughter when completing her Kindergarten class. She learn much more then what she knew. She told me that she cannot wait for school to start over. She love this school. Know she has been asking me how more day we have until school begins I told her 11 more days. She is very excited for go back and see her Kindergarten teacher and friends.

Franklin Elementary School 2

Posted December 07, 2010
Very old school No real place to play outside other than a small blacktop patch in the front or rear of school Teachers do their best with what they are given but for the amount of money poured into the school each year it could/should be much better

Franklin Elementary School 5

Posted November 15, 2007
I have two daughters that attended Franklin Elementry School from k-4th, we just moved this summer out of the area. Looking back I have nothing but positive things to say about this school, they care about your every concern they are motivated and they love your children.I can honostly say this school is more like a family that inspires your children to want more.

Franklin Elementary School 5

Posted April 01, 2005
My son is in Kindergarden and he loves the school and begs not to go anywhere else. The program is great, these children are reading, adding, subtracting, and even making their own creative writing stories. Remember...Kindergarden. There is a good music and art program for this class, as far as sports in the entire school, I'm not sure, but I do remember seeing basketball tryouts in the gym around November 2004. Oh, there is also little league. There's a good PTO in the school, they've already sponsored a movie night and seem to try to get all the parents involved in the activities. Notices are always posted on the doors for all activities. Overall I'm quite satisfied with this school and would recommend it strongly to anyone in the South Trenton, NJ area.

Franklin Elementary School
200 William Street, Trenton, NJ  08610
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top