PK-5 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Posted January 30, 2014
I love this school my daughter enjoys attending there. Everyone is very welcoming and myself went to that school and I've also enjoyed attending there myself

Posted January 05, 2014
The students at this school are wonderful as are their parents. The school is continually improving based on student, staff, and parent feedback.

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Grant School in special to all the teachers because thanks them and god for my two daughters to be there.

Posted September 22, 2009
I graduated from this grate school and now i have the pleasure to see my children atend to it. plus the staff are wonderful and the teachers are grate.

Posted September 18, 2009
We have a great students and a dedicate staff.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love my child's school because the teachers care about the student and their education. Grant School Rocks!

Grant Elementary School 3

Posted June 28, 2007
There are some wonderful teachers at Grant. The majority of the staff is concerned with the level of students academic achievement. At present, there are a limited amount of extra curricular activities, mainly due to cuts in the school budget. However if the parents were to make a serious effort to be more involved, there could be a significant increase in activities offered to the children. At present, the level of parental participation at Grant is alarmingly low . There was a basketball team and cheerleaders, and some school dances for the upper classmen. There were some notable achievements in reading from the 100 book challenge. Grant has a great rewards system for students making academic achievements. The Principal and Vice Principal work very well together for the benefit of the students, and they keep in mind and work hard for what is in the best interest of the children.

Grant Elementary School
159 N Clinton Avenue, Trenton, NJ  08609
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top