PK-8 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Monument Elementary School 5

Posted September 13, 2011
I love this school....I attended Monument as a child and it's great...Mrs. Mack, Mrs.Purcell and Mrs. Russell were my son teachers...Now he has Mrs.Dennis which is another great teacher...They have great leadership in their Principal Mrs.Trapp...Great Job Monument.

Monument Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2010
I have a child who attends this school. My son is getting smarter by the minute. He's had good teachers for the past three years. Ms. Mack , Ms. Delarece, and this year Ms. Russell. I give this school five stars.

Monument Elementary School 3

Posted July 13, 2009

Monument Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2008
I am a coworker at monument and I have 3 kids and a granddaugter and the education there is improving. The principal is excellent and hard on the students about their education for their future. And the same for the teachers to make a effort to go to their workshops on higher education on learning new subjectsin math reading science and behavioral issue.

Monument Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2008
My two daughters have been goin to Monument for three years,Ive had one problem teacher so happy that year is over, for the last two years I love Monument School.

Monument Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2005
The teachers make a valiant effort to teach and engage the children in learning but the parent participation is almost nonexistant.

Monument Elementary School
145 Pennington Avenue, Trenton, NJ  08618
Last modified Monument Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monument Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top