Bad
Good

This is my son's first year at Washington Elementary, I choose this school because I know is one of the best public schools in Trenton, and I hope this year in kinder garden will be the best for him and I already know this because all the teachers are so special and they will help him to learn how to read and wright and also the secretary and the principal are so helpful with the parents

This is my son's first year at Washington Elementary. I chose this school for him because statistically it is one of the best schools in the city of Trenton, NJ. I had to realize that statistics should not be the only factor in choosing a school for my child so I had to ask God to place my son in a school where he can get a good education socially as well as academically. Overall, I think Washington Elementary is a good school. They do, however, have a few flaws that needs to be addressed and corrected. The school does not provide the classrooms with adequate amounts of paper to use for daily activities. The teachers have to ask parents to donate them to the school. Donating is not a problem however if there is not enough to go around in the school, what will they do when they run out?

Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.