Trenton, NJ

Posted October 10, 2005
What a great school. Holy Cross was a great school for my kids and it is a shame that the Trenton Diocese closed the school.

Posted February 14, 2005
Holy Cross school is an excellent school! My daughter has been enrolled there since the PreSchool Three Year Old Program. She has learned so much both academically and spiritually. Holy Cross School is a very warm and safe environment filled with very dedicated teachers and staff. There is no better school in our mind. Our parents are very involved in our school and we have a great P.T.A. and loving Principal.

Holy Cross School 1

Posted May 26, 2004
We had a very bad experience with this school. The teachers never sent any notifications home to inform parents of what was going on.Lack of discipline. My child was bullied and got hurt while in the classroom. When we found out, the administration tried to cover their tracks. Fell below my expectations. Public school is actually much better. My child's Terra Nova test scores fell below average, went from a A student to a C & D average. We had to send our child back to school in our district. Her test scores improved the following year.

Posted September 09, 2003
Holy Cross School provided our three children with an excellent education. The religious and lay faculty and staff, sports coaches and parent volounteers,created a family atmosphere in which the students thrived. Holy Cross students are special. They stand out in high school and they stand out in college and in life. They are strong people with excellent leaadership skills. I don't know what the secret is, but I suspect that it's prayer and an unswerving dedication to educating todays youth to be tomorrow's leaders. Our childen are fortunate to have received a Holy Cross education.

Holy Cross School