9-12 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Daylight Twilight High School

Posted February 10, 2010
I really like D/T I think it give adults the oppertunity to succed when there is no other option

Daylight Twilight High School 5

Posted January 06, 2005
I think daylight/twilight is a very good school. I graduated from there in 2001. And was very pleased with the curriculum,staff and teachers.I rate them 100. I think it's the best high school they have in trenton. It gives adults a second chance to get back on the right track. They are very strict on attendance and tardiness. They show interest in the students. Something that a lot of high schools don't do! i left there feeling very good and confident. It matures you as well as growing you. It has a great effect on younger adn older students. It has inspired a lot of people in my family. They should keep inspiring people to do what's good for them and future.They've come a long way and are going far.

Daylight Twilight High School