PK-3, 6 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Posted September 25, 2009
This school is wonderful. The support they offered the children and parents was amazing. I loved teaching there and seeing the children succeed.

Posted May 27, 2009
I can't say enough about this school. They''ve been wonderful to my son and he's ready to be mainstreamed. Every child should have a school as amazing as Cappello to attend.

Posted April 10, 2009
A one of a kind school for children with special needs. My daughter is very disabled, but she has done great progress there.

Posted February 22, 2009
Excellent school, the very best teachers and therapists. I have 2 children who have PDD and attend, it is a miracle how they have improved and grown. The environment is loving and nuturing, and your child is not just a number here. If your child is lucky enough to attned, you will be pleasantly surprised...

Posted November 04, 2007
My daughter started kindergarten here in October after much fighting to get her in this school. She has a mild form of autism and is thriving here. The whole staff is understanding of these children's special needs. I love JFC and the staff!

Posted October 30, 2007
I have a son that goes there it is a great school.

Posted April 27, 2007
I had my son there 2 years ago. I loved the school and the staff was always helpful to me in anyway they could help. I miss this school

Posted December 03, 2006
I have a son with Autism and multiple disabilities. The teachers and therapists at JCS amaze me. My son is becoming a different child with their guidance and loving care. He is learning by leaps and bounds and is becoming more socially appropriate all the time. JCS is truly a Godsend.

1072 Old Trenton Road, Trenton, NJ  08690