Bad
Good

This school is wonderful. The support they offered the children and parents was amazing. I loved teaching there and seeing the children succeed.

I can't say enough about this school. They''ve been wonderful to my son and he's ready to be mainstreamed. Every child should have a school as amazing as Cappello to attend.

A one of a kind school for children with special needs. My daughter is very disabled, but she has done great progress there.

Excellent school, the very best teachers and therapists. I have 2 children who have PDD and attend, it is a miracle how they have improved and grown. The environment is loving and nuturing, and your child is not just a number here. If your child is lucky enough to attned, you will be pleasantly surprised...

My daughter started kindergarten here in October after much fighting to get her in this school. She has a mild form of autism and is thriving here. The whole staff is understanding of these children's special needs. I love JFC and the staff!

I have a son that goes there it is a great school.

I had my son there 2 years ago. I loved the school and the staff was always helpful to me in anyway they could help. I miss this school

I have a son with Autism and multiple disabilities. The teachers and therapists at JCS amaze me. My son is becoming a different child with their guidance and loving care. He is learning by leaps and bounds and is becoming more socially appropriate all the time. JCS is truly a Godsend.

Last modified Joseph F Cappello School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3