6-8 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Posted April 28, 2014
The Teachers are very helpful by notifying the parents of what is required from the students in order to make their grade's the best.

Albert E Grice Middle School 5

Posted October 23, 2009
its the best school because it can help my child inprove in her work :)

Albert E Grice Middle School 5

Posted February 19, 2009
my boys enjoy going to grice i never had a problem with a teacher they have email so you can see what homework yourchild have for the week student do care about there education and my kids are in good hands there we like this school it is a good school

Albert E Grice Middle School 2

Posted March 11, 2008
As a parent I find it disappointing! you have to go through obstacles to get the teachers to contact the parents back on issues. Also the main office has attitude problems.

Posted February 24, 2008
I am currently a student at Grice Middle School. I have to say that this is not the best school in terms of location (very near Trenton), but it is definitely miles better than Reynolds and Crockett (neighboring middle schools). Many of the students don't really care about their education, I can tell, but I know that there are a lot of dedicated kids here. The teachers will give you attention if you want it; they're very good at their jobs. There are a lot of extracurricular activities that no other schools offer. All in all, I think this is a decent, above-average school.

Albert E Grice Middle School 1

Posted January 29, 2008
I currently attend Grice Middle School and I must say that it is pretty aweful. It is a school full of teachers and student who don't care about their education and people growing up on the idea that life is based on stereotypes.

Posted January 19, 2007
I have my son in 7th grade in Grice Middle School. I am happy with the teachers & other staff. The guidance office is very helpful too.The principal is great.

Posted October 06, 2006
I have one child that started Grice from a private school. She is in 8th grade now and loves Grice. She is very active in sports,music, art, home eco, as well as meeting alot of new friends in the area. Although, private schools do tend to focus more academically then public school they cannot afford to offer as many extra specialities that make a well rounded student/person. Such as art, advanced music, Spanish, just to name a few. My daughter has made a pleasant transition to public school, and I am pleased for the most part. I do think that there could be better parent teacher communication made standard through their agenda's, and perhaps a weekly Friday folder to communicate among teachers and parents that must be signed and brought back Monday. I suggest once assigned a guidance counselor the student keep the counselor for three years, for relationship building.

Albert E Grice Middle School
901 Whitehorse Hamilton Sq, Trenton, NJ  08610
Last modified Albert E Grice Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albert E Grice Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top