Posted October 27, 2010
The positive, caring, innovative Team of staff members !

Posted October 20, 2010
I love working at Wilson School! The Staff is wonderful and the children are great.

Posted October 19, 2010
The staff are dedicated and love the children

Posted July 27, 2010
after moving to California all my friends are asking me who was your teacher in your old school ?,so I told them that MR.S was my teacher and he helped me learn and understand everything he says.thanksMR.S for leting me be an honer student in my new school in california,even my teacher was asking me who as your taecher in NJ

Posted November 02, 2009
The school staff is great and are always on top of the students if they feel like they are failing and praise those who succeed.

Posted October 17, 2009
I love the SFA reading program the school offers. The staff is caring and very professional.

Posted October 02, 2009
I found the teacher Mr. S is very proffessional and he know how to deal with kids, my girl Sara Soliman is Egyptian and he know how to let her understand what he is saying and how to make her love school each day more than before. All the school staff are very helpful & carring. They also start their day with good smile for kids & parents that's very good thing.

Posted September 30, 2009
The teaching staff is marvelous and the parents are wonderful.

Posted September 29, 2009
It has a wonderful staff and the parents are super.

Posted July 14, 2009
Its great school and teacher,my kids wery loved the teacher and its wery important for kids have principal and teacher like that. Aldona Gospodarczyk

George E. Wilson Elementary School
600 Park Avenue, Trenton, NJ  08610
Last modified George E. Wilson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George E. Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top