PK-5 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Greenwood Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2011
I went to Greenwood Elementary in the early '70's. I wish they had an official website with pictures of staff from that time. My favorite teacher was Mr. Erickson, he was great!

Greenwood Elementary School 5

Posted December 14, 2007
This school is awsome my little sister goes there and i remember when the school had winter concert it was cool and nice i love the performance great job.

Greenwood Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2007
My son has been in Greenwood School since kindergarten and I really love it. I appriciate the leadership in the building. The teachers he has had showed a genuine interest in his learning.

Greenwood Elementary School
2069 Greenwood Avenue, Trenton, NJ  08609
Last modified Greenwood Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top