PK-5 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Posted February 20, 2014
Fantastic learning institution. This school just brings the positives out of learning. Students here will begin to discover their strengths and weaknesses while developing charismatic skills that will carry them a long way.

Kuser Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Both of my children attended Kuser Elementary. I found this school to be challenging and stimulating. The teacher are great and stay in contact with you. They really do love our kids. The willingness of the staff to impart positive outlooks and to encourage the students has made the experience here great.

Kuser Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2007

Posted November 07, 2005
My child is very new, so far the school has been great the principal is very nice and seems to really care about them and the school. The teachers are excellent.

Kuser Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2004

Posted December 06, 2003
I think Kuser is a wonderful school with the highest quality teachers....we loved the school so much, the teachers were all top notch, and my sons Ryan and Alex both thrived there and loved their school....We need to appreciate our teachers more because they are the ones that help shape our childrens future, along with us...they deserve our utmost thanks and respect...Kuser's School Principal, Teachers and staff are the cream of the crop and have my eternal gratitude for giving them a strong learning foundation!

Posted September 09, 2003
Kuser School has a dynamic principal and teaching staff. Both my children graduated from Kuser. Both children were A students and had wonderful learning experiences at Kuser as well as social. It is a well rounded school. My children got their foundation at Kuser and were more than ready to enter middle school. I will always be grateful to the staff at Kuser School for all they have done and for making a mark in the lives of my children.

Kuser Elementary School 3

Posted September 01, 2003
- a former student

Kuser Elementary School 3

Posted August 25, 2003
I think this school could be so much better. The PTA is fantastic. However, the change in Principal almost every year is frustrating. I think the lunch aides need parenting skills. They are too hard on the kids. They are just kids. The teachers are wonderful and they will work with your child. Absolutely love the speech teacher. However, the nurse and guidance need some common sense.

Kuser Elementary School 0

Posted July 09, 2003
My child has graduated from this school. I don't think they prepare the children very well for Middle School. Lack of teacher support for the child. More concern over under achievers than over achievers. Of course due to more Federal funding. They don't work with the gifted child. More emphasis on trival things than school work.

Kuser Elementary School
70 Newkirk Avenue, Trenton, NJ  08629
Last modified Kuser Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kuser Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top