PK-5 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ

Posted March 16, 2014
Wonderful school - friendly, great families and the best teachers! My son has always enjoyed going to school! Can't say enough good things - love love love it! A real sense of family!

Mercerville Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2013
When I was at Mercerville it only gave me happy memories! I had great teachers who cared and taught me well. I have a disability that was hard during my six years there though, it had 4 flights of stairs! It's constantly up and down but you did get a good workout out of them with the stairs, the fun playground equipment, and the huge field! I miss Mercerville! :'(

Mercerville Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2010
The review of 5 out of I0 stars speaks for itself. As compared to 9 out of I0 or even I0 out of I0 in neighboring townships on Standardized National Testing! That means the Same EXACT tests are given throughout the board. If all we do is praise without introspection, the results will remain the same at Mercerville. There must be something we are doing wrong, would be great to find out what.

Posted February 23, 2010
I have the priveldge of having 4 children enrolled at Mercerville. I find the faculty encouraging, supportive, and exceptionally skilled with my children. I truly appreicate the Principal and her staff.

Mercerville Elementary School 0

Posted February 20, 2010
The parking and drop off in the morning is a nightmare. The children do not get to experience anything that really challenges them, if they aim to achieve above average results. For children with disabilities, it is a great school, as it seems geared and equiped especially for them.

Posted January 28, 2008

Mercerville Elementary School 3

Posted February 16, 2006
- a administrator

Posted May 03, 2005
Mercerville Elementary has given both my children the academic edge they needed, in fact many of the children that attend this school go on to be exceptionally well rounded students. Their involvement in art, sports, music and many of the other extra programs available helps to make it a fun experience as well. Of course, our childrens success comes from an active participation from their parents and Mercerville encourages your envolvement in every facet of their education. Excellent School!

Posted March 06, 2005
The teachers and principal at Mercerville are excellent. They really care about your child's educational needs. I have a son with a learning disability and the support he has received in his five years at this school has been outstanding. He has come a long way and the teachers have been patient and supportive. My daughter also went to Mercerville and she had a wonderful experience there. Parents can discuss any needs their child may have with the teachers and get help or advice. The resource staff is wonderful. I would recommend this school to everyone. The principal has been there for many years and is very fair with all the children.

Mercerville Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2004
Excellent school. Kids have been very happy here. I have enjoyed all the teachers and the principal.

Mercerville Elementary School
60 Regina Avenue, Trenton, NJ  08619
Last modified Mercerville Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mercerville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top