PK-5 & Ungraded
Trenton, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted May 13, 2014
this school is great! The teachers are wonderful and my children had a great experience there!

Posted September 08, 2013

Posted August 23, 2013
Great school.. Been bullied before but it got better! I love Robinson a lot.. :D

Posted September 06, 2012
Both my kids attended this school from K-5. Our children encountered nothing but caring teaches and staff there during our 8 years there. I can t say enough about the teachers and the work they do with each child. While we all know a class is made up of many kids, the teachers strived to deliver a challenging and fun education to each one. The best advice I can offer is for you to develop a relationship with your child s teachers and make their education a partnership. Be engaged, be aware, be accountable but mostly be a partner. Both my children are now college graduates and have great memories of Robinson School.

Robinson Elementary School 0

Posted September 11, 2009
My daughter is a graduate of the Robinson family. I say family because it is more than a school. The faculty cares & so do most of the parents, you really don't see this kind of involvement these days. Her 6 years at Robinson were the stepping stones for her to gain entry into a local prep school & on to soon graduate college as a teacher! Something she has dreamed of doing since she was 6 all because of the wonderful teacher she had for 1st grade at Robinson! Great school, great learning experience, super great school community!!!! We miss the days at Robinson.

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
I have had three children through this school. All my children are very different and they all faired very well. I cannot say enough nice things about the principal, Mr. Mattia. He is one of my favorite people in the world. He recognizes that education is very important but that is not his only consideration. He believes in the necessity of social interaction and self esteem. As always, there are teachers that are better than others but systemically they are a great school!.

Posted March 10, 2008

Robinson Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2007
This is the worst school I have ever encountered. The staff chooses to yell and degrade the children to maintain discipline. The principal is a 'yes' man and will tell you what you want to hear but does not care about the well being of the children. I was a teacher for 7 years before I became a mom and never have I seen such a poor excuse for a school. The majority of children in my neighborhood choose to send their children to a private school or have moved to a better school district. How sad is that. My child never did creative writing. At the end of the year my child's journal came home with only six entires for the entire year! Most of which were copied from the board. This comes from a school district that has their mission statement as 'Quality Education for Everyone' What a joke!!

Robinson Elementary School
495 Gropp Avenue, Trenton, NJ  08610
Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top