Richard C Crockett Middle School 5

Posted December 27, 2009
I think Crockett Middle School is the best because they have the best staff. I think they have the best 6th grade teachers because they are really nice to the students.

Posted October 21, 2009
Richard C. Crockett Middle School has tons of spirit, dedicated and caring teachers, and top - notch staff from the principal to custodial staff!

Posted October 21, 2009
Our school does a great job of promoting the positive in all students. They also keep the school spirit alive with fun activities and programs that the school offers throughout the year.

Posted October 20, 2009
Our school has a lot of positive energy and our teachers are very involved. Promote the positive is our motto and thats what we all do.

Posted April 20, 2009

Richard C Crockett Middle School 5

Posted November 26, 2008
Crockett Middle School has always been my dream school and I'm glad I'm attending it. Although I don't like a some of the teachers who think they have all the power.......

Posted September 02, 2008
I currently go to crocket right now when first attended crocket middle school I thought it was a cool school but as the months started to pass by kids started cussin fighting in the bus outside in the lunch room and even sometimes in the hallways they sometimes bully other kids about the way the look and sometimes about their lack of education most of the good kids turn bad then most of the bad kids turn worst.

Richard C Crockett Middle School 2

Posted June 21, 2008
I'm a student at Crockett Middle School I think the teachers are great and they teach you alot of things that you would of never of knew before.But some of the students at crockett that are bullies and they make fun of kids.I know this because I was bullied at crockett and I don't think another kid should have to go through that.Also I think that high school is so so so so so much better and I disliked middle school!

Posted June 21, 2008
I think that Crockett Middle School has great teachers and they can teach you what you didn't even know before.But some of the students and listen to the teachers.Crockett has alot of bullies at Crockett and they tease students and the only thing they get for it is lunch detention for making somebody cry.

Posted May 12, 2008
I go to crockett middle school it is a good school. ther isn't much homework wich is awesome! I will be attending the next two years there. the PTA are great and the principals are cool. I really enjoy Crockett Middle School.

Richard C Crockett Middle School
2631 Kuser Road, Trenton, NJ  08691
Last modified Richard C Crockett Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard C Crockett Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top