Bad
Good

I for starters along with many other parent think this school is a disgrace! Although there are some good teachers who actually enjoy what they do and helping the kids I must say that the administrative staff doesnt quite feel the same! They are rude and unhelpful they always have attitudes and favor certain parents and students also they always have excuses and can never answer a question honestly. My child was suppose to get extra help with reading and it was never issued to her when asked about it i got the run around or how my neice is in a resourse class and they put a teacher who has no patience with children and also shouldnt be an aide yet they found her worthy enough to be in such an attention seeking class if asked would i recommend this school to another my answer would be no it is unorganized and ridiculous looking to change my daughter and neices school for the upcoming year!

In our case, the school is our pre-k teacher. She is great and really take care of our kid.

I am a teacher and can't wait to leave. The school leaderships is horrible. I am embarrassed to say I work here.

Last modified Thomas A. Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.