PK-5 & Ungraded
Union City, NJ

Posted January 12, 2012
I would definitely recommend this school to any parent. The teachers and staff are great and very professional. My child s fourth grade teacher Mrs Quijada is amazing - she understood him from very early on in the course- which I believe to be very important in a teacher - she knows how to get the best out of him and strives for him to excel. The Principal Mrs Diaz is very involved in the school, and has a good relationship with the parents and is very approachable. She is continuously bringing new and exciting projects for the students to participate in. The only down side that comes to mind is the lack of afterschool activities. Thank you to everyone at Hudson. Keep up with the good work.

Hudson 4

Posted September 13, 2011
I love the teachers my son has had, he is an outstanding studen both because of our involvement and the teachers and staff, too bad it is only up to 5th grade. My son is now in 2 nd grade.

Posted June 16, 2011
This school is GREAT! my son is in Kindergarten in Ms. Marcile's class (room 104) and she is absolutely amazing! I love her teaching style. My youngest son will definitely be in her class when it is time for him to be in kindergarten. The Principal Ms. Diaz is very involved and she has a great relationship with the parents.

Posted March 26, 2010

Hudson 3

Posted April 11, 2005
There are some great teachers like Ms Rose in K, and there are some not so good teachers. I have two children there and next year they won't be attending. Most of the faculty is great, but I had problems with the principal after I complained about one of the teachers. She simply would not give me the benefit of the doubt when plenty of parents in the past have complained about the same teacher. I was totally disgusted with her condescending attitude.

Hudson