Bad
Good

This school is for children that that have strong survival skills. But for children that need a little more help, well its like send the lamb to the slaughter. You will be called in, not to see how together you and the teacher can help your child...but how "I dont know maybe take him to someone to talk to or something. You have insurance right? Great. Sign this paper saying we met. Thanks" Really? I'm under the impression its suppose to be a combined effort. But the impression I received is that if my child has an issue, well its my cup of sour milk. The worst part of all this, my son is the way that is paying the price.

it was an amazing experience for my son.

My three daughters attent this school, I do not think is the school the makes the student, its the parents and teachers. teaching starts at home, remember that. I was happy went my kids were there, now my son will be atending, I know he will do great.

I am very happy with the school programs for afterschool is big plus my daughter have improve alot..

Unfortubately I moved to Union City and I have no option but registering my daughter in this place. This school runs based in the jungle law. They are very worry about the absence but they don't get messages when you call. If you are late or forget the snack and bring it in do the office give it to your child you are treated as a monster but it took them three days to get her register and still have to go to the board of education the first day of school because they didn't have her in the computer. And finally if they take pictures you are suppose to pay at front and in cash either is good quality or not because otherwise you wont have a picture. So if you have the chance to run away from this place you better do so.

I am disgraced by the way this school is run. They focus way too much on the uniform policy(which by the way I do support) but not enough focus on properly trained teachers. It truly is just sad!

Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.