PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted December 09, 2015
With its friendly staff and wonderful students, it is an honor working at Miftaahul Uloom Academy.

Miftaahul Uloom School 4

Posted December 01, 2015
My daughter has been attending Miftaahul Uloom for 2 years and we have nothing but positive experiences. The Montessori experience for ages 3 through 9 has proven very effective. The teachers and teacher assistants are all very friendly and I credit them with helping my formerly timid daughter come out of her shell socially. Academically, my daughter is on par with students that are in more traditional (non-montessori) classrooms. I look forward to continuing my daughter's education here and highly recommend this school.

Posted November 22, 2015
My son is been attending Miftaahul Uloom School since the last year , he is in first grade this year , we are so so grateful to have this amazing academy around, he is learning so fast thanks to his great teachers . This year , the school stuff doing such a wonderful job ,every one meet you with a smile when I drop him off in the morning , everything seems well organized My baby girl is 18 months now and i know what school she will attend when she is ready (MIFTAAHUL ULOOM) Again thanks to our new great principal and of course to the teachers for their love and caring

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 20, 2015
I feel gratitude to this person because they not only believed in me when I didn't believe in myself, but they continued to raise me in the way they knew I would turn out to be. They continued to tell me how much potential I had and how they just knew that I would grow up to be something great and make a difference in the world. So I just wanted to say thanks, and that I wish we had met sooner. And also that I think if every child had a you in their life, we'd grow up to a perfect world.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 20, 2015
The Staff member was quick to respond to my concerns via email and phone call, and all the staff were so excited on Lego Night. Thank you!

Posted November 19, 2015
Everyone at Miftaahul Uloom Academy is very helpful and caring. Teachers and school staff seems to know their job there.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 19, 2015
MUA is a great place which has a health and happy environment . The Montessori 3-6 teachers and the teachers' assistants are very lovely with the kids and very friendly with the parents. Also, there are very polite and teach the kids Islamic manners. I'm very thankful for choosing this school for my kid. THANK YOU!

Posted November 19, 2015
Staff go out of their way to work with kids and teach AND mentor them.. Great program. So happy I pulled my kids out of public school and have them in a blessed environment where they can flourish not only academically but also spiritually and character development !! Thank you!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 19, 2015
Teachers are very committed and have a great attitude ... Thanks for helping my younger child with extra help where he needs it and for helping my eldest child in her areas she is excelling and above the pack. You guys spend time after school and on weekend with kids who need help and are above average on your own accord and at no cost to us parents - THANK YOU !!

Posted April 30, 2015
MUA strives hard to maintain a culture that motivates, inspires and directs students to be service-oriented, passionate, intelligent and thoughtful students, human beings and leaders. Teachers are shining examples of these qualities and its really a pleasure to visit and see the space they've cultivated.

501 15th Street, Union City, NJ  07087
Last modified Miftaahul Uloom School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12