Bad
Good

Caring staff, lots of activities organized by the PTA and the school staff. Great experience so far!

Develops character: Agree

All students are held accountable for their actions whether it's bad or good. They are reprimanded appropriately and the teachers are always available to speak to parents that have any contentions.

I can honestly say that this school is excellent! My child came from private school and switching him over to this public school has been the smoothest transition ever! The principal is great, the staff and students are friendly, the PTA is very active which means the parents and kids always have activities to attend, and the curriculum is excellent. Your child will always have plenty of homework, projects, and tests to complete. So far so good of a school pick for my family.

This school is a wonderful school. A great place for learning and nurturing. They have so many activities and character building programs that the students can get involved in that other schools don't have . They stress reading and writing in many extracurricular areas. The principal is inovative and creative and always thinks about the kids first. She is always pleasant and sets a fine example. Several times I had problems and she solved them quickly and effectively. In all the years my children have attended this school I had very few problems with their teachers. Most of them went above and beyond. The previous poster obviously has an individual issue. All the parents I know feel as I do. My children benefited greatly from attending this school. It prepared them extremely well for the next level.

I love the Principal, Miss Digiovanni. She has a very warm smile and seems to care about the kids. My little girl, Jessica is in the second grade and is in Mrs. vonNessi's class. She is a wonderful, beautiful, and caring teacher. I wish I was back in school again with her. My daughter usually comes home everyday very happy about what she is learning. She writes thoughtful notes to her teachers. Special mention about the school nurse. She is very sweet, and kind. Also, Mrs. Conneely and Mrs. Butchko were also my little girls teachers. I love them just as much. This school gets 10 stars from me. Sincerely, Christina Peterpaul

I love Livingston School, my three daugters have gone there and they loved it. The teachers are wonderful and the pta is fantastic they do so much for our children. Get involved it will be the best thing you ever do for your child, this was my first year and i love it

Two of my three children currently attend Livingston school. I think the principal, Mrs. DiGiovanni is doing a wonderful job and she is very approachable by both students and parents. My children are learning a lot and enjoy school. I am a teacher in another school district and I am extremely satisfied with the education provided. I will confidently send my third child to Livingston when she is old enough.

Dr.Lentine is the new principal at livingston school. The teachers are excellent and really care about their students education. The PTA does an outstanding job at this school. I only wish they had a chess club.

Last modified Livingston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.