PK-4 & Ungraded
Union, NJ

Posted April 11, 2011
This school is a wonderful school. A great place for learning and nurturing. They have so many activities and character building programs that the students can get involved in that other schools don't have . They stress reading and writing in many extracurricular areas. The principal is inovative and creative and always thinks about the kids first. She is always pleasant and sets a fine example. Several times I had problems and she solved them quickly and effectively. In all the years my children have attended this school I had very few problems with their teachers. Most of them went above and beyond. The previous poster obviously has an individual issue. All the parents I know feel as I do. My children benefited greatly from attending this school. It prepared them extremely well for the next level.

Livingston Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2010
I love the Principal, Miss Digiovanni. She has a very warm smile and seems to care about the kids. My little girl, Jessica is in the second grade and is in Mrs. vonNessi's class. She is a wonderful, beautiful, and caring teacher. I wish I was back in school again with her. My daughter usually comes home everyday very happy about what she is learning. She writes thoughtful notes to her teachers. Special mention about the school nurse. She is very sweet, and kind. Also, Mrs. Conneely and Mrs. Butchko were also my little girls teachers. I love them just as much. This school gets 10 stars from me. Sincerely, Christina Peterpaul

Posted November 13, 2009
I love Livingston School, my three daugters have gone there and they loved it. The teachers are wonderful and the pta is fantastic they do so much for our children. Get involved it will be the best thing you ever do for your child, this was my first year and i love it

Posted October 30, 2009
Two of my three children currently attend Livingston school. I think the principal, Mrs. DiGiovanni is doing a wonderful job and she is very approachable by both students and parents. My children are learning a lot and enjoy school. I am a teacher in another school district and I am extremely satisfied with the education provided. I will confidently send my third child to Livingston when she is old enough.

Livingston Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted October 27, 2006
Dr.Lentine is the new principal at livingston school. The teachers are excellent and really care about their students education. The PTA does an outstanding job at this school. I only wish they had a chess club.

Posted August 08, 2004
I have two children that attend Livingston School.The teachers are great and my children have learned a lot.The principal,Mrs.Bergen is really nice and knows every student my name.

Livingston Elementary School
960 Midland Blvd, Union, NJ  07083
Last modified Livingston Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Livingston Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top