K-4 & Ungraded
Verona, NJ

Forest Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2010
I attended Forest Avenue School in the early to mid-1950's. What a magnificent start they gave me !!! I went on and completed a BA from Boston University; 2 Masters from UCLA; and a PhD from the University of Southern California. I have been a university professor for over 20 years; a licensed psychotherapist for nearly 20 years and a medical research scientist including with 3 Nobel Prize winning research teams (two in Neuroendocrinology and one in Molecular Biology-Oncology). I am internationally recognized in my field of Behavioral Neuroscience and Neuroendocrinology, and my biography appears in several Marquis' volumes including Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the World. And it all started with Kindergarten through 4th grade at FOREST AVENUE SCHOOL. I can not say enough good about that school. So very many thanks for such a WONDERFUL educational beginning !! Lynda C. Honour, Ph.D.

Forest Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Great great school!! Even offers extra math and reading for advanced 1st graders. Great community!

Forest Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted November 12, 2005
Great school with caring principal and very motivated SCA (parent organization).

Forest Avenue Elementary School
118 Forest Ave, Verona, NJ  07044
Last modified Forest Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top