Posted September 07, 2013
My child received an excellent education at Rossi Intermediate School. The teachers are great. The school provides orientation and other programs for 6th graders to help them adjust to middle school. My child received an excellent education at Rossi Intermediate School. There are very few fights or behavior problems.

Posted September 07, 2013
To start off, I believe everyone should know Anthony Rossi Middle School is for grades 6-8. Since every year the school gets a new group of 6th graders they have to prepair a Rossi Retreat, Orientation, and an assembly to introduce all the teachers. I believe Rossi does an outstanding job every year with these things including all of the help they give to students. For the first few days of school, Rossi has all the teachers stand outside their classes and give students that are lost help. The teachers just don't stand out during the morning, but every time the bell rings for the 6th graders to get moving the teachers are there helping. I believe Rossi school puts lots of thoughts into how things should go and if they will move smoothly or not.

Posted September 03, 2013
awesome school. teachers are both fun and can get the job done. there are virtually no fights and when there are (once in a blue moon) action will be taken asap.

Anthony Rossi Middle School 0

Posted December 27, 2008
Rossi is a great school, mainly based on staff. I would have to say that the finest teacher that I have had, was Mrs.Hess. She has to be the greatest teacher in all of Vineland. Her desire is not to just teach, but to make sure that her students strongly comprehend the particular topic. Which most other teachers would ignore. She has helped me a lot in my growth as a student and a person.

Anthony Rossi Middle School 0

Posted November 20, 2008
I loooove this school because its fun and has a good education and goood foood.

Anthony Rossi Middle School 3

Posted November 02, 2008
I like this school but I really think that the children need recess time.Silent reading is sooooooo overated.Also, I think that the students need a decent field trip.

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted June 30, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008
My child is fortunate enough to have had 7 years of teachers that care and enjoy their job. This year is no different than the years past. With a team like Mr. Suppi, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Iulg, Mr. Ebinger, Ms. Klein, Mr. Hughs and Mrs. Super my child is certain to excell in all areas of academics. Thank you so much for a job well done.

Anthony Rossi Middle School 2

Posted January 18, 2005

Anthony Rossi Middle School
2572 Palermo Ave, Vineland, NJ  08360
Last modified Anthony Rossi Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anthony Rossi Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.