Bad
Good

Dr. John H. Winslow School is the place you want you children to go and learn and grow. Although strict with discipline you know your children are safe there. The teachers are amazing, caring and well versed on curriculum and current research. They have a school wide positive support system where kids visit the school store monthly with points they earned from each month. They can even save up the points for bigger rewards. My daughter just loves her teachers and the staff.

My mother (Juta Levin) taught kindergarten for over 30 years and is my life's inspiration. Growing up, I watched her write lessons, grade papers and tediously work throught report cards. Flash forward to 1999: I started to follow in her footsteps. (It was a surprise for both of us.) As a new teacher , my mentor, Mrs. Barbara Dyer, helped prepare me for future endeavors at Winslow School... a place I had some experience in as a child. Being an "alternate route" educator meant learning "on the job" - and I discovered that there is no better way. I have come to feel so a part of WInslow School, it feels like a second home. I live and breathe Winslow School. It is the BEST place to be... If you've been there, you know!

My son has been bounced around the Vineland district for several years now. Once because of redistricting and twice trying to find a school to meet his needs. Winslow has been by far the BEST experience we have had as a FAMILY with a school. My son's teachers are caring, well educated and attentive individuals. Discipline issues are handled fairly and swiftly - there is one set of rules for all and you are expected to follow them. He has maintained really good grades while attending here and I know he will continue to succeed because he has been challenged to do his best!

Last modified John H. Winslow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.