Bad
Good

Posted July 09, 2016
Our son attends Mennies and we absolutely LOVE this group of teachers & staff. Everyone truly puts the needs of the children first. Everyone there is amazing - the front office staff, the Principal & Vice-principal, the guidance staff, security staff, the nurse, the teachers, the supplemental staff, and even the janitors! They love these kids & do everything they can to help them succeed. We are so very thankful for our Mennies family!

Dr. William Mennies Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2015
Our daugther just started in this school and so far were happy with this school

Posted April 30, 2013
I love this school!!!!! I went there for kindergarten, first, and second I was heart broken having to leave all my "mennies many friends" . This is the best school ever. Although now I am in 6th grade I miss that school with all my heart and wish I could come visit. I had a lot of memories in mennies like my class having a part in my teacher Ms. Cheli's proposal and learn with my Spanish teacher Senor Howard (still have his cd). I will never ever forget mennies and it will always have a special place in my heart. Love u forever mennies :) <3

Posted October 28, 2012
I have 2 children in this school and the teachers are awesome. They genuinely care about how your child is doing, as long as the parents show they care too. Ms. Sue in the morning always greats your kids with a smile and their after school clubs are educational and fun. Keep up the good work Mennies!

Dr. William Mennies Elementary School 4

Posted February 29, 2008
Mennis has been great to my 1st grader and to me. Keep up the great work staff!

Posted April 29, 2006
I moved my children and myself to Vineland NJ after living in Brooklyn NY. When my son was enrolled as a 3rd grader I was a bit nervous for him. When we reached this beautiful school and the wonderful principal came out to greet my son with a big hug the tension left his and my body. The faculty is wonderful! The whole feel is of truly caring teachers. My son who had been struggling in reading has made a big improvement due to the dedicated staff. The children are kept stimualated with visits from authors, shows, trips and the innovative ways the teachers find to hold their attention. Thye make learning fun and a place to look forward to going to. Three cheers to Mennies!

Posted January 10, 2006
Dr. William Mennies has approximatley 600 students. The grades range form Kindergaten thru 4th grade. The teachers are wonderful. The library is awesome, and the school security does a great job. The Principle Rudd is easily accessible and really gets to know the students. Dr. William Mennies was recently awarded the Govenors School of Excellece Award for this school term 2005/2006. Overall I can not say anything negative about this school. I think it's great!

Dr. William Mennies Elementary School
361 East Grant Ave, Vineland, NJ  08360
Last modified Dr. William Mennies Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.