Bad
Good

Our son attends Mennies and we absolutely LOVE this group of teachers & staff. Everyone truly puts the needs of the children first. Everyone there is amazing - the front office staff, the Principal & Vice-principal, the guidance staff, security staff, the nurse, the teachers, the supplemental staff, and even the janitors! They love these kids & do everything they can to help them succeed. We are so very thankful for our Mennies family!

Our daugther just started in this school and so far were happy with this school

I love this school!!!!! I went there for kindergarten, first, and second I was heart broken having to leave all my "mennies many friends" . This is the best school ever. Although now I am in 6th grade I miss that school with all my heart and wish I could come visit. I had a lot of memories in mennies like my class having a part in my teacher Ms. Cheli's proposal and learn with my Spanish teacher Senor Howard (still have his cd). I will never ever forget mennies and it will always have a special place in my heart. Love u forever mennies :) <3

I have 2 children in this school and the teachers are awesome. They genuinely care about how your child is doing, as long as the parents show they care too. Ms. Sue in the morning always greats your kids with a smile and their after school clubs are educational and fun. Keep up the good work Mennies!

Mennis has been great to my 1st grader and to me. Keep up the great work staff!

Last modified Dr. William Mennies Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.