Posted July 10, 2013
The Elliso School has been an amazing experience for our children who are about to enter their third year. My oldest is entering second grade and has been reading "The Chronicles of Narnia" and is excelling academically thanks to the fantastic teachers and learning environment provided over the last two year. My youngest who will be entering Pre-K 4 is also excelling and maturing rapidly. The staff is caring and know all of the children by name. The school welcomes parent involvement and encourages amazing projects like a weather balloon launch to near space. I am to give my absolute highest recommendation without any reservation to anyone who has a child ages 2 to eighth grade. Pick Ellison, you won't regret it!

Posted March 31, 2010
everything about it is great the principal knows every student on a personal level. The classes are so small that the teachers can easily pinpoint what a student needs to work on, all in a safe environment, Each class is like a family and they are often sad when they leave

The Ellison School

Posted February 03, 2010
I have three children in Ellison. I can't believe how good the education is. Comparably good schools usually cost twice as much. My children feel like they belong in a family. Every day they are excited to go to class. They are far ahead of their peers in public school or catholic school. My 7 yr old is reading at the 6th grade level, and my 11 yr old is reading highschool level and doing algebra! The new kids who join Ellison seem to be accepted easily into their peer group and to get up to speed academically rather rapidly. I do not know what some of the negative comments are all about. They seem very bizarre and not in touch with reality. I mean security? Anyone who visits the school just once will understand how good their security is.

The Ellison School 1

Posted September 27, 2009
Ellison is not a very good school. The academics are not the best. The security is not very high. I would recommend, that if you have kids in Ellison, to pull them out as soon as possible. My son wasn't having a very good time there, and now that he's in another school, he's doing much better. His grades have gone up, and he's having a better time there than he ever did at hellison.

Posted December 29, 2008
With 16 security cameras and a swipe card entrance, security is amazing. The new facility is technologically advanced and gorgeous. The teachers and students love it. Ellison is better than ever and an excellent choice for any child in Pre-K - 8th grade.

The Ellison School 3

Posted November 29, 2008
not great with poor security. wouldn't recommend it...

The Ellison School 2

Posted June 08, 2007
Ellison was a great school when my child was very young. To say the least we have transferred to another private school in the area. Over the past several years the school has changed drastically. The caring, loving, and high academic standards are no longer a part of the Ellison Family. Upon transferring my child, we found that Ellison lacked in teaching proper spelling, english, handwriting, and math. With much work, my child is now at the top of the class at the new school. I would not recommend Ellison for a child over 5th grade. Once the transition to the Upper School occurs, the child suffers. The whole atmosphere of the school is not what it use to be. The greed for money has consumed the staff, and entire school atmosphere. My child is much happier at the new school.

The Ellison School 4

Posted August 08, 2005
Advanced academic programs. Excellent parental involvement. Small class sizes (8-15 approx.) Extracurricular activities available along with a great sense of community. Caring and dedicated staff. Negative: In some cases limited resources and supplies. Lack of computers. In some cases, lack of bussing. Expensive tuition and fundraising pressure. Discipline problems are still present even though the class sizes are small. Overall, I am very happy at this school.

The Ellison School 4

Posted April 13, 2004
I have two children in Ellison and a 3rd is to start soon. My children were shy initially, but being at Ellison have made them less so and they have much more confidence. Ellison gives attention to academics as well as developing your child's self esteem. The teachers are wonderful and all the teachers in the school know every child in the school even if they do not teach them directly. It truely is a family.

Posted January 14, 2004
Our daughter was very shy and introverted. We knew that she would not excel in an environment that did not give her individualized attention and support. The only choice for our family in the city of Vineland was The Ellison School. Since starting in PreK3 two years ago, she has not only come out of her shell, but has soared with confidence. The curriculum is superb, the faculty excellent and the school has become an extension of our family. We could not be happier!

The Ellison School