Posted January 19, 2015
Well rounded school for ages 3-12th grade. Sports, academics, music, spiritual growth. I love that both of my children have gone to school together, no changing schools for elementary, middle, and high school.

Posted June 11, 2013
A top notch school that truly strives for excellence in the lives of their students. Sending our children to this school was the best choice that we could make for our children. It has changed their lives. They have great success, confidence and a true thirst for learning. The kids truly have heart for Christ and are encouraged and loved by teachers who are mature in their faith and feel that they are investing in the students as their own mission to serve the Lord. This school has changes the life of our family. Best choice we could have made!

Posted September 04, 2011
This is the best school ever. My kids enjoy learning at this school. I am happy with the teachers and their knowledge. The teachers are seasoned teachers which is hard to find, nowadays. I will continue to send my children there.

Posted October 15, 2009
All 4 of our children have graduated from CCS. I think it is a well rounded school offering many activities for students from Drama, soccer, chess club, baseball/softball, volley ball etc. My children received an excellent education and have been well prepared for college. I may add 2 out of the 4 attended from Kindergarten all the way to 12th grade. They have remained friends with students from here which is a remarkable thing as a parent to see. The foundations of Biblical truths were taught through out all the years.

Cumberland Christian School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
it's a fantastic place to make friends and learn amazing stuff! and the teachers are fantabulous!

Posted October 03, 2009
It has a great atmosphere. The students are just great and have great hearts.

Cumberland Christian School 0

Posted August 12, 2009
My daughter is entering the third grade and is excelling at this school. It is dually accreditd by the Middle State Association for Schools and Colleges (the same body that accredits major universities) and by the Association of Christian Schools International. You would be hard-pressed to find an authenic Christian school that has both of these accreditations. The teachers, administrators, staff and secretaries are wonderful. It also offers both an honors program and special education. This is rare in Christian Schools. There are programs to help students that have learning disabilities and/or struggle and there are programs to challenge gifted students. This all comes at an affordable price. I highly recommend it ---A fully satisfied parent

Posted February 04, 2009
I have two children attending CCS, and it is excellent. The school is authentically Christian, with excellent academics, at a reasonable cost. High school students, especially those in the honors program, do very well in both being admitted to excellent colleges and in obtaining merit scholarships. They have a mindset of continuous improvement and parental involvment. This school is a real treasure.

Cumberland Christian School 3

Posted October 25, 2005
This school has all college prep classes and offers a better education for the future than public school. We dont have a football team but that is all that we are lacking in extracurricular activities.

Cumberland Christian School 4

Posted August 05, 2005
- a former student

Cumberland Christian School
1100 West Sherman Avenue, Vineland, NJ  08360
Last modified Cumberland Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cumberland Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top