Pineland Learning Center 3

Posted October 09, 2011
This is much more of a discipline school than a learning environment. Most children here are not up to grade level in their academics, with most of them being from the inner city. School is great if you have a child with ADHD, ODD, or that is Emotionally Disturbed. This school is for children that have *severe behavioral problems and lack grade-level readiness.

Pineland Learning Center 5

Posted April 01, 2011
After some initial skepticism, I was very impressed with this school. My son had been very difficult to deal with at home and hated school. A lot of schools he attended either ignored me and my concerns, or didn't address his needs (he also has a learning disability). Pinelands took the time to meet with me and listened to what I had to say. His behavior is better, and he likes school!

Pineland Learning Center 2

Posted July 19, 2009

Pineland Learning Center
520 N 4th St Bldg 1, Vineland, NJ  08360
Last modified Pineland Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Pineland Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top