Posted May 28, 2014
This school is a hidden gem but I'm glad I found it. I visited recently and knew it was a great place right from the start. The tour director is warm, well-informed and passionate about the school. The classrooms have wonderful materials and the staff I met were very welcoming. The children I saw were busy and seemed very happy. This is the place for my child which is why I enrolled immediately!

Posted February 14, 2014
From easy dropoff to a phenomenal staff... we just can't say enough great things about this school. Five stars all the way! Thank you, Naudain, for being such a positive influence to our son. To say he has grown leaps and bounds is an understatement.

Posted August 19, 2013
great school choice. the teachers really care about the children. both my children have excelled at the school. i highly recommend this school to other parents. the montesorri philosophy of teaching really helps young children have a great foundation for future years. the school does offer before and after care for the parents that work. while the tuition is not cheap, it is competitive with other schools in the area offering the same level of high quality education.

Posted February 27, 2013
Naudain Academy is a wonderful place for children to begin their school years! My second child is now attending and my oldest daughter completed 3 years there including Kindergarten (Extended Day). We have always been very happy with the Montessori program and the staff at the school. They are totally focused on creating an environment that fosters your child s curiosity, talents, knowledge, and love of learning while also helping them through all the adjustments and growth they experience in the preschool years. We highly recommend Naudain Academy!

Posted February 27, 2013
Caring, attentive staff! Fabulous curriculum, significantly ahead of other schools. Hands on learning and connections. Easy drop off.

Posted January 28, 2013
Don't take second best! Do yourself a favor and go observe the school. They are opened from 7:30 till 6:00 to help accommodate the working parent, so that your child can have the benefit of school over daycare . They are opened in the summer for a 10 week summer enrichment program that also runs from 7:30 to 6:00 with certified Montessori teachers. The accept children at 18 months into their Montessori Toddler Class and go through kindergarten which is a 9 to 3 program. The staff are loving and devoted to the children and the Montessori Method of teaching. The office is friendly and caring. Montessori is a great start for your child!

Posted October 12, 2012
Naudain Academy is a Montessori school that offers a superior hands on academic education and foundation for learning to children in preschool and kindergarten. One of my children attended for three years and transitioned into first grade ahead of the pack. She was reading small chapter books, adding and subtracting, had knowledge of the world and varying cultures around her and where different countries are geographically, etc. My son currently is attending and each day comes home telling me something new he has learned (things that I know he would not be learning in a traditional preschool). The teachers at Naudain Academy continue to nurture, challenge and inspire my child. It is obvious that they put a lot of personal time and effort into each child and enjoy doing it! I love this school because we are not paying for daycare services, but rather an education for our children that will lay a great academic foundation and instill a love for learning for the years to come.

Naudain Academy Montessori School 2

Posted October 10, 2012
Positives: - High quality education - Clean environment - Multi-cultural enrollment Negatives - Unfriendly, judgmental staff / administration - Many school closings - Not a great option for working parents of tradition jobs who don t have flex hours - High tuition - Out of date playground

Posted September 19, 2012
By far Naudain Academy is the best school in the area for ages 18 months - 6 years. I have visited many other schools and Naudain's curriculum, staff and teaching method surpass the others. Most other "preschools" were more like a day care facility then a true school. All teachers are certified and the classroom environment is warm and friendly. Students leave the school able to read, write, add, subtract, knowledge of geography etc ... Visit and see for yourself!

Posted August 17, 2011
We love Naudain! The only negative aspect of the school is the price. Our children have learned SO much and they love school.

Naudain Academy Montessori School
6 School Lane, Voorhees Township, NJ  08043
Last modified Naudain Academy Montessori School is a Private school that serves grade K
Naudain Academy Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top