Bad
Good

I am so lucky to have experience what it means to be part of the Washington's family. My daughter had a great time in her kindergarten class. When she was done she could read, write, Can add subtract, tell time she knew how to draw. She knew about history, culture and science her favorite subject. Her teacher made herself very accessible and gave me great advice how to help her mature. Her emotional needs and her individualality was encouraged. I have watched on the playground the interactions of other teachers and their students. You can tell they love what they do and cared.

For its caring,devoted teachers and administrators.

Washington has provided a wonderful caring space for my children to learn and grow.

I am imprressed by their music programs.

It has a loving and caring environment. Their character count program is the best!

The principal and staff are very dedicated and care a great deal about the students.

I love Washington School because it has various activities throughout the school year that involves both children and parents.

I love Washington School because of its diversity and high standards that they set for the students. The principal and they teachers are great, they are dedicated teachers and they care about the students. The teachers help to motivate the students, they work with with and they also get the parents involved so as parents we are aware of what is happening to our children. Wahsington is a great school and I applaud the entire school body for the wonderful job they are doing.

Washington School is a pleasant, diverse, and community involvement school. I love it! I am a proud parent. I have three children who attend Washington School. I also have had the opportunity to experience first hand while attending the school as a child. The most memorable experience was the teacher s motivation to teach and the principle that remains the principle today and her constant involvement in student s education. Thumbs up to Washington school the best elementary school in NJ.

The students are very smart. They are given the tools needed to accomplish their scholastic goals. The teachers are very supportive and understanding. They are very professional in everything that they do. The children there,do come first. I don't regret for one day,that I had taken my son out of a private school and placed him into Washington. I feel his opportunities are limitless there.

Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.