K-5 & Ungraded
W Orange, NJ

Posted October 27, 2010
For its caring,devoted teachers and administrators.

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2010
Washington has provided a wonderful caring space for my children to learn and grow.

Posted May 21, 2010
I am imprressed by their music programs.

Posted May 20, 2010
It has a loving and caring environment. Their character count program is the best!

Posted May 19, 2010
The principal and staff are very dedicated and care a great deal about the students.

Posted May 17, 2010
I love Washington School because it has various activities throughout the school year that involves both children and parents.

Posted May 12, 2010
I love Washington School because of its diversity and high standards that they set for the students. The principal and they teachers are great, they are dedicated teachers and they care about the students. The teachers help to motivate the students, they work with with and they also get the parents involved so as parents we are aware of what is happening to our children. Wahsington is a great school and I applaud the entire school body for the wonderful job they are doing.

Posted May 11, 2010
Washington School is a pleasant, diverse, and community involvement school. I love it! I am a proud parent. I have three children who attend Washington School. I also have had the opportunity to experience first hand while attending the school as a child. The most memorable experience was the teacher s motivation to teach and the principle that remains the principle today and her constant involvement in student s education. Thumbs up to Washington school the best elementary school in NJ.

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted May 06, 2010
The students are very smart. They are given the tools needed to accomplish their scholastic goals. The teachers are very supportive and understanding. They are very professional in everything that they do. The children there,do come first. I don't regret for one day,that I had taken my son out of a private school and placed him into Washington. I feel his opportunities are limitless there.

Posted May 03, 2010
Washington School is an outstanding school.It really helps the parents feel involved in our children's education and cooperate more.The teacher's are excellent when it comes to helping our kids in what they need help with ,and they motivate them to always try their hardest.

Washington Elementary School
289 Main St, W Orange, NJ  07052
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top