Wall Township, NJ

Woodcliff Academy 0

Posted September 23, 2008
My only regret is that my son only attended for one year & then graduated. I found all staff to be caring , sensitive and demonstrating great integrity. Mr. Corbett is an exceptional role model and I was truly impressed with his geniune concern for my son and I am certain he cares for the students as if they were his own. I am truly thankful my son was able to experience the positively charged academics while building socializaion & leadership skills, appearing to be missing from most public education arena's in these challenging times.

Woodcliff Academy 4

Posted March 14, 2007
I personally am very pleased with my son at this school. He began in the 9th grade coming from the public school system. He needed smaller classes, more personalized attention and he gets it here. The staff and administrative officers are always available and willing to assist with any matters I may have.

Woodcliff Academy 3

Posted November 27, 2006
Good in some aspects but, no one aswers your calls. You always get an aswering machine.

Woodcliff Academy 4

Posted February 15, 2006
This is a special school for students who are not intellectually impaired, but who benefit from very small classes (less than 10) and personal attention from a caring and dedicated staff. Extracurricular activities are limited, and are generally available through the students' local public school districts.

Woodcliff Academy