PK-4 & Ungraded
Wanamassa, NJ

Posted August 24, 2014
Wanamassa Elementary is the best elementary school in Ocean. Small and sincere. Sticking with important tried and true values, recess, library time, "DEAR" time; (Drop Everything and Read) Science Fair, interesting assemblies and much more.

Posted August 14, 2012
Wanamassa is five star from Staff. to faculty!! A small, caring environment, very, VERY, positive. No cultural, or racial, lines drawn, each student is loved, and encouraged more than most people in today's society would believe. We are so lucky to have had our girl's foundation begin in Wanamassa Elementary! I can't say enough good things about the teachers we've had, the staff, even the Janitors are happy, flexible, NICE people! What a great experience, Wanamassa has been.

Wanamassa Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The close involvement of the parents make this community public elementary school a winner in every respect.

Posted March 04, 2006
I had many hesitations about coming to this school. I was taking my two children out of private school and going to public, I can say it was the best move I made for them. Wanamassa is a wonderful, very warm, and academic school. All the things I wanted for my children.

Wanamassa Elementary School
901 Bendermere Avenue, Wanamassa, NJ  07712
Last modified Wanamassa Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wanamassa Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top