Washington Township, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted November 06, 2012
This is one of the best schools in the area. The teachers are friendly, caring and intelligent. They know their material. They get your kids a grade ahead of their peers. If you want a solid foundation for your kids that is the place to be. If they had up to middle school I will still have my kids there right now. Their director is the sweetest person ever. The owner is lucky to have her running things coz he's kinda stiff!! I loooove this school -:)

Brighten Academy 3

Posted June 29, 2010
Bright Beginings is a great preschool because my daughter learned so much so fast and because of the structure it was a good match for her. However, when there is an issue that needs to be discussed with the parent they will talk right in front of the child. I'm a single mom and had already made payment arrangements for that evening and apparently they wanted it that morning so they had no problem telling my friend that she was suspended for non payment right in front of my kid.So the child then thinks they did something wrong because my older child was present and told her that's what it meant. When I tried to get the director to see her mistake, she was totally like "well she was suspended and that 's the words we use" She would not back down either. Does this sound normal

Posted July 29, 2009
My daughter is so well prepared for Kindergarten thanks to Bright Beginnings. Every day was a great day in Miss Jean's Class, Miss Bonnie's Class and Miss Kim's Class. The entire staff was warm, nurturing and accommodating whenever possible. We will fondly remember her preschool experience forever!

Posted July 29, 2009
Bright Beginnings Preschool is definitely run like a school rather than a day care. My daughter's day was structured just like it would be in an elementary school. The curriculum was solid and age appropriate. The teachers were sincerely interested in the children and effectively teaching the lessons in a fun way. My daughter had Miss Jean and Miss Kristy and loved every day she spent with them in class. Both teachers were creative and enjoyed sharing their special interests/ hobbies with the children. Special, very special!

Posted June 15, 2009
Most of the teachers and aides here are awesome but there are a few who are not very kid-friendly. Aside from those unpleasant experiences, my daughter has loved this school. This is definitely not a daycare center; the quality of education is superb. Plus, she's had lots of fun too!

Posted June 12, 2009
My daughter was there for some months and she cried everyday. The teachers are not very involved. My daughter was so happy in an other school than here.

Posted June 12, 2009
I wasn't happy with this school. My daughter was always crying and felt uncomfortable in the school. A few teachers were good. Some of them were very rude. They treat kids like adults. After going to an other school my daughter was so happy. She learned so much and felt more comfortable here.

Posted March 30, 2009
Bright Beginnings is outstanding! The school is comfortably academic, structured, nurturing and effective. All of my daughters' teachers have been highly qualfied and dedicated. They are so well prepared for Kindergarten and they have had fun every day at Bright Beginnings. I could not have asked for more in a preschool!

Posted March 12, 2009
I was very disappointed in this school. All they did with my child is worksheets. My four year old is now in a great school where she is learning so much more and having a lot of fun.

Posted February 13, 2009
I took my daughter out of this school last year. All she did was sit and work on worksheets. What happen to having fun and learning through age appropriaye activities? We are now at another preschool and are very happy. Schools like this need to look at the needs of children. Not the needs of the parents.

Brighten Academy