Bad
Good

We have had two children go through WHHS. One child had difficulty and one was a very motivated student. Both did well. The teachers for the most part took an interest in our children's individual needs. The school offers a wide array of activities. The band program is outstanding. The AP and honors classes are rigorous and our children were well prepared for college. Socially, the environment is what you would expect of a high school. Some kids love it and some do not. Access to drugs can be found in any high school (don't fool yourself) but it is not prevalent. The only department I found lacking was the guidance department.

This is a school geared towards college. My children both had gotten into their first choice university from Wayne Hills. I believe that their success in college is due to the foundation in education that they have received from their high school.

very difficult to play sports at this school. If your not Above average athlete, you just can't play here....

This school provides the students with so many opportunities for academic, social, and extra-cirricular success. Throughout my entire high school career I felt I had multiple resources available for me and I could really talk to and learn from my teachers on a different level than I felt other students from other high schools did. I feel fortunate to have graduated from here.

Wayne Hills is an excellent school. It gives lots of opportunities to kids. Teachers are great. This school has excellent academic program & excellent teachers.

I dont know what everyones talking about. For the most part, all the teachers are amazing. They've definately increased their disciplining. Plus, theres less drugs and violence(other than rare incidents every now and then) This school has definately improved. Everyone's so nice to each other and there's rarely any bullying .The teachers and students bond so easily, so there's rarely any problems

This school provides excellent opportunities for the students in every aspect of a high school education. There are countless extracurricular activities & the faculty is very helpful and I think that after 4 years oat Wayne Hills, I will be absolutely ready to go on to college & to face life

This school has a very excellent acedemic program and a talent program and the band is one of the best.

Last modified Wayne Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.