9-12 & Ungraded
Wayne, NJ
Students enrolled: 1,340

Posted September 21, 2014
We have had two children go through WHHS. One child had difficulty and one was a very motivated student. Both did well. The teachers for the most part took an interest in our children's individual needs. The school offers a wide array of activities. The band program is outstanding. The AP and honors classes are rigorous and our children were well prepared for college. Socially, the environment is what you would expect of a high school. Some kids love it and some do not. Access to drugs can be found in any high school (don't fool yourself) but it is not prevalent. The only department I found lacking was the guidance department.

Posted June 13, 2014
This is a school geared towards college. My children both had gotten into their first choice university from Wayne Hills. I believe that their success in college is due to the foundation in education that they have received from their high school.

Wayne Hills High School 3

Posted February 06, 2012
very difficult to play sports at this school. If your not Above average athlete, you just can't play here....

Posted August 21, 2009
This school provides the students with so many opportunities for academic, social, and extra-cirricular success. Throughout my entire high school career I felt I had multiple resources available for me and I could really talk to and learn from my teachers on a different level than I felt other students from other high schools did. I feel fortunate to have graduated from here.

Wayne Hills High School 0

Posted October 30, 2008
Wayne Hills is an excellent school. It gives lots of opportunities to kids. Teachers are great. This school has excellent academic program & excellent teachers.

Posted September 30, 2008
I dont know what everyones talking about. For the most part, all the teachers are amazing. They've definately increased their disciplining. Plus, theres less drugs and violence(other than rare incidents every now and then) This school has definately improved. Everyone's so nice to each other and there's rarely any bullying .The teachers and students bond so easily, so there's rarely any problems

Posted April 30, 2008
This school provides excellent opportunities for the students in every aspect of a high school education. There are countless extracurricular activities & the faculty is very helpful and I think that after 4 years oat Wayne Hills, I will be absolutely ready to go on to college & to face life

Posted January 07, 2008
This school has a very excellent acedemic program and a talent program and the band is one of the best.

Wayne Hills High School 1

Posted October 20, 2007

Posted February 25, 2007

Wayne Hills High School
272 Berdan Avenue, Wayne, NJ  07470
Last modified Wayne Hills High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wayne Hills High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top