K-5 & Ungraded
Wayne, NJ

Posted November 02, 2010
The principal, teachers, admistrative assistants, PTO Members,and the parents care so much about the children attending the school that they make every experience for the children a special one.

Posted April 29, 2010
Ryerson teachers have HEART! They truly love and care deeply for the students at this school.

Posted February 23, 2010
I have two children in RYERSON SCHOOL and I am so happy, they have good teachers, good principal, a lot of activities to incentive kids became better in math, science, art. I love it, and I recomend this school.

Ryerson Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2009
This is not a bad school. The new principal shows respect for all, and that's a great improvement. The reason why the school was rated low, is because our children are scoring low in the State test. In order to improve this, principal, teachers and parents have to work together. But I noticed that the other schools in Wayne have come down a little as well. Ryerson was at 7 2 years ago, last year 5, now 4. So we have to look and see where we are all missing the mark

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted October 15, 2008
I have one child in Ryerson and I think it is a great school. The new principal is excellent as well as the staff and PTO members.

Posted October 14, 2008
I currently have three children in Ryerson. The staff is dedicated, principal is wonderful and the children are great!

Posted March 07, 2008
A great school! Great teachers, prinicpal and PTO. Shame on this site for scoring it so low.

Ryerson Elementary School
30 Mc Clelland Avenue, Wayne, NJ  07470
Last modified Ryerson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ryerson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top