Posted July 02, 2009
It was a great school but this year 2009 it closed it's doors.I love OLV

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted January 04, 2006
The school is very strong in their academic and moral development programs, and they consistently place many students into the best private high school honor programs. Parent involvement is quite high. Negatives are the strenght of the current principal, who backs down in the face of challange. Some questionable discinplinery actions or more correctly, not taking action have led to several students leaving the school. Extracuricular programs are not varied or plentiful enough, particlarly sport programs. Students must go to town, club or other Parish CYO programs to participate. This is changing, basketball has recently been added - but change comes very slowly here. A new progrssive leader would return this school to its past greatness, but it is still very good, and I continue to send my children here.

Posted August 05, 2005

Posted February 28, 2005
Both my children attend OLV. They began in PreK and will continue there until 8th grade. We love the teachers and especially the business office staff. OLV is like a big family. They could have more after school activities, but as a whole, I would not send my children anywhere else. It is a safe, nurturing enviornment. OLV is the place to be!

Posted February 06, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 29, 2004
OLV has given my children so much over the years. The students, faculty, and staff all add to a warm, welcoming environment that makes everyone feel right at home. My oldest daughter who just graduated didn't want to leave. It is a fantastic school that I would reccomend to anyone.

Posted April 22, 2004

Posted January 12, 2004

Our Lady of the Valley School
620 Valley Rd, Wayne, NJ  07470
Last modified Our Lady of the Valley School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of the Valley School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top