Wayne, NJ

Posted November 17, 2014
I am a parent of a child who has been at Appme Montessori for 4 years and each year the school improves. What many comments here do not highlight is the specials program that the schools offer. The specials teachers are wonderful and very engaging. mr.Ashton in particular is very receptive to engaging parents about their children and that is great. Music, Art, computers and other programs exist but my child always looks forward to the gym program the school offers. All teachers are willing to meet with you to discuss your child and I find them to be very predictive.

Apple Montessori Of Wayne 3

Posted June 14, 2014
I sent my child here having chose the school because I had heard many great things about montessori. I also picked it because it was new at the time and I was impressed with the appearance of the school. Having tried another preschool for my other child later I can now make a comparison. I must say I am not impressed with this school for the money you pay to send your kids here. I never felt that the learning experience was made enjoyable for such young kids this is very important. They didn't enjoy coming here. The overall atmosphere is cold and I didn't find the teachers to be particularly friendly. It feels like too rigid of an environment for preschoolers. Also if your child needs a more structured learning environment it may not be the best choice since the kids basically pick and choose what they want to do. There are no desks etc. The best thing about this school is their excellent reading program other than that I'm not impressed.

Posted March 14, 2014
Apple Montessori Schools are the best! They engage the child to learn and give them the desire to want to learn more and become independent children. They exceed expectations in all areas. My son has formed wonderful friendships that will hopefully last a lifetime!

Posted March 12, 2014
Both of my children have attended Apple Montessori since they were babies. We are very pleased with the education they are receiving and they LOVE school. They have formed wonderful friendships that will last a lifetime. They are also well mannered and empathetic towards others. The staff and teachers are very professional and loving. It is a wonderful place to grow-up.

Posted December 05, 2013
We are very fortunate for having found this school for our daughter who is 2 yrs and 3 months old now. She started with Apple Montessori last summer and has found a wonderful family away from home. Teachers, teachers assistants and after-school care providers are all very loving and keenly attentive to the intellectual, social and physical needs to the kids. The timings are also very friendly where both the parents are working professionals. I have been a believer in early childhood education and have been trying to educate and keep up the curiosity of our daughter at home. I was interested in a school which had similar believes and curriculum and Apple Montessori has been the answer to all our prayers. A big thanks to the management and all the staff! Keep up your passion to fill the young minds with knowledge and their hearts with love!!

Posted June 17, 2013
Apple Montessori Schools are the best. Their teachers are the nicest most well prepared professionals I have ever dealt with. Everyone really cares about the children. Go and tour and visit the school for yourself it is so awesome. I have never seen children working so happily and independently while learning. It is really refreshing to see that these schools are maintaining a high standard. I think their reading program and enrichment programs are so amazing. My son has attended this school since he was 2 years old and he is so well adjusted , happy and most importantly he truly loves learning. He is about to graduate this week and I feel so grateful to the Bailey family for how much he has progressed in the past 4 years!

Posted March 11, 2013
There are three things I looked for in a school: Safety, Cirriculum, Diversity. I can absolutley say that this school has exceeded my expectations in all three areas. Being a mom that works full-time, it's critical for me to know that my children's time spent at school is helping them prepare for a very competitive college experience and then the work force. Let me give you some examples of how this school goes above and beyond. I was traveling out of town and missed the parent teacher conference. My husband attaneded. Yet the teacher still phoned me to give me an update. My children take a 2nd language. They are both in the music program. Spelling tests begin in K. My children's classmates actually reflect the world in which we live. The school also just implemented a world class security system. I can't say enough about this school, it's very capable teachers and the environmnet for success the are creating for my children!

Posted March 08, 2013
I am amazed to read some of the comments regarding Apple Montessori, which are clearly based solely on emotional irrational thoughts rather than on facts. Anyone who is truly committed to the Montessori methods understands the teaching and philosophy behind it. It is a method used ALL OVER THE WORLD and has been a proven method to help our children grow to be independent leaders and not insecure bullies like in most public schools in the U.S. The teacher certification for Montessori is vigorous and while completely different from a public school teacher is nevertheless more effective in every way. Simply look at the test scores and the children reading at the age of 4 and their love for knowledge to prove this. Why would anyone want to compare Montessori teachers to public school teachers when the FACT is public schools and their teachers fail on every level. The standard for a teacher certification is the U.S. is so low (ex: on line course degrees) that this nation has an epidemic on their hands causing the U.S. to rank lower than most countries. Clearly this parent has not done their homework and should research things before making such an ignorant statement.

Posted March 08, 2013
This is school is awesome!!! I cannot say how happy I am that my 2 children attend Apple. I made the mistake of taking my 4 year out of Apple and going to a Catholic school. After 1 year I ran back to Apple in tears seeking guidance after the terrible experience my children endured in the Catholic School. Within 2 weeks I started to see the sparkle in my son s eyes return. I wish Apple went through 12th grade. My children are receiving an excellent education in a safe environment. Academically, Apple is superior on every level. They engage the child to learn and give them the desire to what to learn more. Catholic/Public schools do not even show a child how to properly hold a pencil. They foster bullies and do not inspire greatness. The Catholic/public teachers fall below average and the proof is in (for those who do not have experience first hand to compare) test scores. The administration is wonderful. I personally prefer a no nonsense professional business structure and policy for staff and parents. But some parents are whiny and need to be coddled and difficult to please. The school runs smoothly admin and edu and that is why Apple is so successful.

Posted March 08, 2013
I have two kids currently attending Apple Montessori in Wayne, NJ. My daughter started when she was 11 months and now in Pre-K. My son, on the other hand, enrolled when when he was 18 months and now in nursery. I am truly grateful that I am able to send my kids to AMS. The staff is kind, caring and helpful. On the hand, I am amazed at my kids progress. They are independent, creative and confident in the work they do, thanks to AMS! The school also provides afterschool sports/activities that as a full-time working mom, I do not have to worry about drop-ups/drop-offs.

Apple Montessori Of Wayne
25 Nevins Road, Wayne, NJ  07470
Last modified Apple Montessori Of Wayne is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Apple Montessori Of Wayne Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top