Wayne, NJ

Posted October 20, 2013
My son attends this school. I think it is a great school and the teachers and people there help me and my son alot. One of the teachers even helped him find a job. I love Lakeview.

Lakeview Learning Center 2

Posted July 13, 2013
Originally, this was a fantastic school. It was a "safe-haven" of sorts where one could be comfortable with one's self and freely express his/her opinions. Unfortunately, their staff's penchant for educating the youth is not on par with their liberal attitudes. Recently, I have heard they are wholeheartedly embracing their descending spiral into mediocrity. My suggestion: Parents, if your child/children is/are intelligent enough to compose a simple five-paragraph essay, then avoid this place like the Bubonic plague. If not, this is the school for you.

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted September 29, 2008

Posted July 17, 2007
I currently attend this school and it is amazing. I absolutely love it and going into my 4th year there :).

Lakeview Learning Center 1

Posted April 25, 2006

Lakeview Learning Center
Po Box 4500, Wayne, NJ  07474
Last modified Lakeview Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Lakeview Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top